HELP! Tires/Rims/Suspension/Brakes

thexperiment

5+ Year Member
uh the one before that, where i tried to be human.
i dont kno about you, but i dont take ppls s**t talking.
especially about family.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, instead of making things worse and "stooping down" to his level, why dont you guys (silverbullet this includes you too) just drop it and try to help each other with the topic, because this fighting isnt going to get you anywhere. If you think about it, try and answer this question, what good does internet fighting do?

silvertuner98

Banned
thexperiment said:
wow i tried to be the bigger person by ending this stupid s**t.
"SEARCH BEFORE YOU ASK! thats why we have an archive section. thanks"
if it wasnt whoring, big deal, reading off the internet is misleading.
Yea im incapable of using the internet, when you can't even spell correctly. :shock:
I doub't you can even change your own oil, and
You talk a lot of s**t, for driving an automatic.
actually i am an ASE certified master tech... and intraweb, intranet, internet, etc, it has many names n00b.

and i drive an auto? wtf r u smokin, u know jack s**t about my car lol

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guys, just let it go & try to help each other out. What good does internet fighting do? Nothing. Let it go before I report you both. CC doesn't need this stuff like this in the forums.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Understood, just with the comments coming back and forth, if one of you could just stop with the pithy comments and let it go. Its really not that big of a deal. Thanks for contacting a mod - just let them handle it & at least just stop fighting in here for now, please.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
THIS WILL GET YOU A VACATION..

both banned one day.. that would be step one.. step two is the same but MUCH longer.. this s**t will NOT be tolerated... thanks to those of you who did NOT get involved/ad fuel to the fire.....

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bigger is NOT always better. (when it comes to rims)

small face diameter of the wheel can attribute to tighter gearing. large face will widen the gearing. too wide of a tire will rub. to thin of a tire will fold lol.