HELP VictorX IM not lining up to Skunk2 TB

ZeroMech63

The heads a 89 pr3-2 head. Maybe im retarted n ordered the wrong parts? Victor X IM serial # 4764 and Skunk2 Alpha TB serial # 309-05-1050 The TB looks like it will fit right on the stock IM but doesnt come no where near lining up to Victor X... Need suggestions, info, help? lol Anything will do. The pics will show what i mean.

Almost looks like it matches on the last pic...

CivEX_00

5+ Year Member
Dose the I'M gasket for your car match the victor x. If the tb fits your stock I'M then I think the victor x is wrong in the first pic the larger hole on the intake manifold looks way different.

ZeroMech63

If i ordered the wrong one then which one was i suppose to order? Come on where the vets at, I need more input pls...

Last edited:

ZeroMech63

60 views and only 1 respond from a new comer? Come on CC.

CivEX_00

5+ Year Member
So after a little research and Idk if it even matters but I thought a b18a manifold would work on a b16 which I maybe wrong thus figured out your issue. If you look in the picture on the link the gasket matches your intake manifold which is a 4767 b18a manifold.I think they sent you a miss marked or just the wrong manifold.

http://www.jegs.com/i/Edelbrock/350/4767/10551/-1?parentProductId=751566

Also assuming you checked ur reciept and that has the same part number you requested.

ZeroMech63

So after a little research and Idk if it even matters but I thought a b18a manifold would work on a b16 which I maybe wrong thus figured out your issue. If you look in the picture on the link the gasket matches your intake manifold which is a 4767 b18a manifold.I think they sent you a miss marked or just the wrong manifold.

http://www.jegs.com/i/Edelbrock/350/4767/10551/-1?parentProductId=751566

Also assuming you checked ur reciept and that has the same part number you requested.
Not sure what u see but i deff appreciate ur effort but i still dont think the ports match up comparing the pictures

CivEX_00

5+ Year Member
the throttle pully on the TB should be on the side of the runners not pointed up. the TB is bolted on wrong. I think the manifolds are the same either way i looked into it a little too hard lol.