Help!! What honda hatchback is this??

appleseed

im planning to buy this car. the owner says it a 1995. i dunno if its true though. help me guys! im planning to buy this next week.

steviezee47

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It looks like it could be a 95. How much is it going for? It needs some serious help!

appleseed

230,000 pesos. divided by $1=46 pesos

$5000? do you guys think it needs some help? the owner says it has no problem. waiting only to be driven.

he also said that it is power steering and power window.

Rocky91890

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wouldnt offer more then $3000 US for it

$5000 is to much no matter what for it

Rocky91890

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A base hatch without anything done around where I live goes for around 1.5-2k...there are things done to this car thought none to the engine bay, as such is why I say $3000

And as your original question asked it is a 92-95

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Look at the price of similar 1992-1995 Civic hatches in your area. That will give you a good idea of what the value for such a car would be there. In the US that wouldn't sell for $5000 though. Not even close.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont buy it, its a rip off, and its ugly as f**k, but to answer your question, yes it is a 92-95...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How it looks is just opinion. The work looks okay. Can't say 10% since I can't see it in person.

If the buyer likes it, then he likes it. It's not like any of the people in here will ever even see it on the streets.

I don't imagine most of us aren't really aware of the price of Honda Civics in the Philipines either, so until we do research it might be difficult to say it's really overpriced or not.

appleseed

the prices range from 3.3k upto 5k++.

it has a stock engine. what type of engine would be good for a honda hatch?

d15?

this would be my first car.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well its quite rice. try to find another clean eg in your area, which is not impossible.
but if this is what u like then go ahead.
i think the 2nd one in your link, the one priced around 230,000 pesos, with the yellow vc b series engine is a better buy.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
body work and whatnot looks ok. I lol'd when I saw the engine.

SI-Blue

92-95, save your money you can get something better than that, depending on how much you're getting it for

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys. not everyone on the forum is into the same "jdm" looks as you. if he likes this car, then he likes it. please appreciate the work and love that goes into all of car building.

1997EK

1997 Civic DX (EJ6)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is that thing carbureted?? oh man...

Looks like it lol. Didn't even realize there were carbureted D series motors haha. Interesting.

As for the car, its riced out. But hey, if OP likes it, go for it and enjoy!

deviance415

Sir, being from the philippines also, i suggest you rather buy a 97 Civic, its almost the same price.. that EG is kinda Overpriced here.. i can see some 97civics that are being sold for 200k here in our area..