Help!! What honda hatchback is this??

appleseed

im planning to buy this car. the owner says it a 1995. i dunno if its true though. help me guys! im planning to buy this next week.

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
one ugly eg with a carbed d series

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
thats one of the worst eg's i seen ever if you buy it sell shitkit go oem and swap a z6 or b series in their plz

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
first of all :welcome: to the club kababayan, that's an eg hatcback pare pero kung ako saiyo tumingin ka na lang nang ibang eg may mas maganda pang eg sa philippines. if i were you i would look for a clean oem one and start from there

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that Jesus head air freshener has got me leaning toward thinking this baby has some potential.

r0nin

idk if its just me but that looks waaay shorter than any eg's im used to. almost like its an old crv o.O

makes my eh3 look like a hummer

deschlong

5+ Year Member
That is one hideous POS. OP: Run far, far away from that vehicle. It doesn't even have rear seat belts any more. Who knows what else was done to it (beyond the obvious hideousness).

Deadswitch

to answer your question it is a non vtec hatchback, should be a d15b7, decent to work with and make into a vtec if u cant afford a swap, it does have some poor choices as far as looks go, but the body is in good shape and u can make it look clean...i think its a good car to build on

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
to answer your question it is a non vtec hatchback, should be a d15b7, decent to work with and make into a vtec if u cant afford a swap, it does have some poor choices as far as looks go, but the body is in good shape and u can make it look clean...i think its a good car to build on
my thoughts exactly. ignore everyone saying its useless because someone decided to rice it out. hell my old 90 lude looked like a old rally car and the batmobile got it on lol. by the time i traded it it looked damn near stock again with little money spent to do so. id so go for it. its hard to find a 5th gen with no rust so when you come buy one i say get it.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn, old school cassette player lol , pretty decent car

deschlong

5+ Year Member
Wow, a lot of fail in this thread. To those that think it's a CX or DX - this car is from the PHILIPPINES, where obviously (from the photos) they still sold a model with a CARBURETED engine. NOT something you found in the US or Canadian market, though they were in Europe, Japan and elsewhere. (Also note that there is no rear defrost button, nor defrost lines on the rear window.) From what I can tell, the Philippines got 3dr hatchbacks with a carb'd D15B2 "EX" trim model, and a PGM-FI D16A9 "SI" trim. Both also had power windows.

To the OP: If you haven't bought this POS yet, it's actually not in bad shape body-wise but there are definitely some hideous styling cues that you need to ditch ASAP. IMO, these include, but are not limited to, seats, bumper cover, side sills, steering wheel, front & rear lights, rear spoiler.

AMF

Wow, a lot of fail in this thread. To those that think it's a CX or DX - this car is from the PHILIPPINES, where obviously (from the photos) they still sold a model with a CARBURETED engine. NOT something you found in the US or Canadian market, though they were in Europe, Japan and elsewhere. (Also note that there is no rear defrost button, nor defrost lines on the rear window.) From what I can tell, the Philippines got 3dr hatchbacks with a carb'd D15B2 "EX" trim model, and a PGM-FI D16A9 "SI" trim. Both also had power windows.

To the OP: If you haven't bought this POS yet, it's actually not in bad shape body-wise but there are definitely some hideous styling cues that you need to ditch ASAP. IMO, these include, but are not limited to, seats, bumper cover, side sills, steering wheel, front & rear lights, rear spoiler.
:agreed: WELL SAID MY FRIEND !!!!

GiffyStyle

It looks nice, but after i saw under the hood......Man, if you want to buy it swap out that engine. Otherwise you'll look like a tool. Remember, Power before looks. Car looks fast + Car is not fast = FAIL

civic92si

Gina my Lady in red
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its up to you if you want to buy, and if you think its a good deal then go head..but im out of the BODYKIT scene.