Help with B16 swap!!!!!!!!!

Silvrciv99

5+ Year Member
I have a 99 civic that i am going to do a 5spd conversion and b16 swap. Where on the internet is the best place to buy engine swaps with low miles and for a good price besides ebay or craigslist....Thanks for any help.

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
id say best bet is that u buy is from a local shop just alot easier because they deal with it all if something goes wrong %90 of the time i would hate buying something that expensive online with out being able to look at it earthier

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you had to get it online, i would say go with hmotors. I bought my JDM gsr from him. great guy, dealt with him personally. He even threw in some CTR axels for me. Engine started up great the first time. great price, only thing is i picked mines up since hes nearby. shipping might suck for u.

Silvrciv99

5+ Year Member
Shipping is really not that expensive from CA to OH....he said it would only be $195.00. Not to bad I think. And then the complete swap is $2250.00.

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shipping is really not that expensive from CA to OH....he said it would only be $195.00. Not to bad I think. And then the complete swap is $2250.00.
Well there you go man. I say go for it if you have the $$$. I suggest buying a new timing belt, tensioner, water pump and thermostat and do a tune up. You should be set.