Help with ebay fogs and fuse box

20civic04

5+ Year Member
I have an 04 civic and there is an extra space in the fuse box that would fit the ebay fogs i got. The only thing is i tried it and it doesnt work. Anyone have any adive other than splicing into another wire, or know where i can find a fuse box diagram. thanks

JrzyBoi

JrzyBoi
5+ Year Member
You may want to get the actual wiring harness from Honda b/c the eBay one is a little different. I had the same problem with my eBay fog lights, and after 2 days, I finally gave up and spliced them into the parking lights. It's not as convenient as having them on the switch, but hey, they still work and look good!

Donkiebutt

5+ Year Member
you can say i got these fogs after market i need time to get enough for some jdms but this will do for now its not that hard to add it to a switch the hardest part is trying to find some where to feed the wire through the firewall... thats i the rest it just connect the conectors together... oh and dont forget to turn them off after you leave your car,,,

Donkiebutt

5+ Year Member
you can say i got these fogs after market i need time to get enough for some jdms but this will do for now its not that hard to add it to a switch the hardest part is trying to find some where to feed the wire through the firewall... thats i the rest it just connect the conectors together... oh and dont forget to turn them off after you leave your car,,,

Donkiebutt

5+ Year Member

chavalo89

5+ Year Member
OK these may sound a lil stupid but are your fog bulbs yellow or is there a lens or film on the cover?
I want mine yellow to, but i can't find any yellow bulbs for mine and i don't want the actual light themselves looking yellow with a film.
Thanks

Donkiebutt

5+ Year Member
OK these may sound a lil stupid but are your fog bulbs yellow or is there a lens or film on the cover?
I want mine yellow to, but i can't find any yellow bulbs for mine and i don't want the actual light themselves looking yellow with a film.
Thanks
there actually they are yellow and some auto parts store do sell yellow bulbs....