Help with K20 swap?

stinetyler

I have a 1991 Honda Civic DX completely stock, and I want to swap it with a K20. I also found a turbo kit for the K20. My friend and I did some research, and he told me all the stuff to buy and he would swap it for me because I know nothing about swapping engines, let alone cars. We made a list. I was wondering if anyone thinks this would be good to swap? If we have the right stuff do do it, or if we need anything and stuff.

LIST IS HERE

Thanks if anyone still does these forums! I'm not in a hurry to do this now, I still need money haha.
It'd be nice if you can help me out though! =)

Culberson

condoms prevent minivans
exhaust type doesnt matter,although piping diameter does. id do 2.5 maybe 2.75in pipe if you do in fact turbo it. i would have a local exhaust shop do it though,it would be cheaper then the "Apexi N1"

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can lose EVERYTHING on that eBay turbo kit. Don't cheap out on the turbo if you do indeed boost it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wrong thread grouping bubba.

This needs to be in Engine/Tech

exhaust type doesnt matter,although piping diameter does. id do 2.5 maybe 2.75in pipe if you do in fact turbo it. i would have a local exhaust shop do it though,it would be cheaper then the "Apexi N1"
And diameter does matter, and the style of the piping matters as well. Each exhaust system flows differently.

Culberson

condoms prevent minivans
Wrong thread grouping bubba.

This needs to be in Engine/Tech

And diameter does matter, and the style of the piping matters as well. Each exhaust system flows differently.
haha re-read it boss,i was saying diameter does matter....

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What k20 are you going with???...