Help With Seats

06civicSI

5+ Year Member
hey ok so if you have a new SI or a new civic for that matter, do you notice that freaking anoying beeping whenever your seat belt isent on for like 20sec....yea dont know how you couldent notice it

so i was looking under the seat and i saw there was 4 like circuit type things, but i cant get them off, so...this is retarted but can someone tell me how to take the seat off??....please

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
are u trying to disable ur wear ur seatbelt thing? just wear ur seatbelt, simple as that

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, its there for your safety. But if you want to kill the beep I would suggest takeing the seat off the track ( its bolted to the floor )

I have an si too, just test by trial and error to see witch one of the plugs disable the seat beep

06civicSI

5+ Year Member
thank you, its not so much that i dont want to wear my seat belt, but say im driving for two minutes and im goign to be gettin right out of my car, or if i need to like take a jacket off, that things is soooo anoying

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow....reckless...:roll:

snaker

The Snake Awaits You
5+ Year Member
Go to a junk yard & cut off the male end from a wrecked civic & plug it in whenever you need to go on a short trip.

aznwannabe

26psi what?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
snaker said:
Go to a junk yard & cut off the male end from a wrecked civic & plug it in whenever you need to go on a short trip.
Lol, that's what I'm sayin.

(Or just wear your seatbelt).

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude....i hope you are joking...what if one day you are backing out of your driveway for a "2min" drive and a drunk driver or any driver for the matter comes around the car and smokes the f**k out of you. You would be toast...just becauses its annoying.

Nafunu

5+ Year Member
My grandpa has a doctors release to not wear his seat belt because it causes breathing problems. Maybe he wants it disabled?