Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Asthetix said:
LoL, purges remind me of NFSU2, the colored purges, thats pretty interesting, or is that not possible, lol
i dont think ive ever actually seen colored purge spray... but with $$$ anything is possible!

Asthetix

5+ Year Member
Mugenkid18 said:
i dont think ive ever actually seen colored purge spray... but with $$$ anything is possible!
lol, pfft, as it is, im trying to take the cheap way out. -_-

Asthetix

5+ Year Member
im wondering, when exactly would i punch this NO2 in a race, considering my car is slow, the car racing me wouldve taken off on me at the start, lol.. and how long does it last, like 5 seconds or is NFSU exagerated?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im no experienced professional when it comes to nitro, if you want good detailed info hitup the engine section in the forums

im wondering, when exactly would i punch this NO2 in a race, considering my car is slow, the car racing me wouldve taken off on me at the start, lol.. and how long does it last, like 5 seconds or is NFSU exagerated?
it lasts alot longer than 5 seconds, it should last several "races" at least. and if it doesnt your probably about to blow your engine through your hood

Asthetix

5+ Year Member
I wonder whats a good site to get car parts, any ideas? favorite sites? Im looking to replace my Gauges, mine are ugly, maybe get new seats, mine are uncomfortable, theres jus so much i wanna do to the whole car, but im focused on not being slow atm.. which might be hard with my car..

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
passwordjdm.com (jdm parts)
kingmotorsports.com (jdm really expensive parts)
partstrain.com (oem parts)
modacar.com (rice parts)
intakeone.com (headlight bulbs for cheap)

just to name some off the top of my head

Asthetix

5+ Year Member
Thanks

Mugenkid18 said:
passwordjdm.com (jdm parts)
kingmotorsports.com (jdm really expensive parts)
partstrain.com (oem parts)
modacar.com (rice parts)
intakeone.com (headlight bulbs for cheap)

just to name some off the top of my head

Thanks Much, Hopefully that'll give me a few hours of happy wishful searching :-]

Asthetix

5+ Year Member
Trbolvrcrx said:
I question its quality for that price. I would save up and get a quality header. You pay for what you get just my .02 cents.
Yeah i agree on that, i like to stay away from super cheap, but im trying to go cheap, as for ur quote, it is indeed true. so might as well save up, a looooong time,

7thGenSilver

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well the nx kit enguages when you have full throttle. You can get 2 stages one for the take off and then one for top end.

7thGenSilver

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trbolvrcrx said:
I question its quality for that price. I would save up and get a quality header. You pay for what you get just my .02 cents.
I am with him on this. You get what you pay for. A buddy of mine owns a shop and he gets all the noobs rolling through wanting him to install stuff they bring in and the first thing he asks is where did you buy it and if they say ebay he usually doesn't do it or he will make sure that they know its not his fault if something doesn't work...Just make sure you are getting quality products.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just from first glance i would stay away from ricerwheel.com

Asthetix

5+ Year Member
I wanted to thank everyone on the opinions, shared experiences, ideas, suggestions, all that good stuff, i really apriciate it.