Help!?!?

bdrumm

5+ Year Member
hey i'm new to this site but i have a question. on my 96 civic coupe when i roll up the window they don't roll up quite all the way if you look on the outside the end of the window will but where it's suppose to be but you will see and you move down closer to the engine that the window is sort of on a downward angle has anyone ever had this problem?

RonJ

Banned
Then you may need to replace the window regulator.

bdrumm

5+ Year Member
would u know how much the go for ?
when i took of the door card thats what looks like the problem is

RonJ

Banned
Go to the Majestic Honda site and enter your VIN. You'll be able to see the dealer price and the Majestic's discount price. If money is tight, try a junk yard.

NoWorreh808

5+ Year Member
window regulators go for around 30-50 bucks depending where you get 'em from. see if the regulator is mounted correctly, a bolt could've fallen off. that's what happened to me. my window was all fcked so i decided to buy a new regulator, but i couldn't get the motor off the old regulator, & i was stuck. so i called it quits & decided to just stick it back in, & that's when i found out a bolt had magically disappeared. i just stuck in a bolt, mounted it correctly & returned the new regulator for my money back.

Heyits750

Top Noobie
5+ Year Member
I had to buy a new regulator, the pressed bolt in the middle of the unit had gotten loose. So i just bought a new one and reinstalled everything off the old one. Now its just fine =)

NoWorreh808

5+ Year Member
I had to buy a new regulator, the pressed bolt in the middle of the unit had gotten loose. So i just bought a new one and reinstalled everything off the old one. Now its just fine =)
should've saved yourself some money & just replace the bolt. same thing happened to me.

bdrumm

5+ Year Member
thanks alot everyone
the bolt is the problem i had withmine on both windowss :D