Help!

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I was planning on putting new headers on my car, but both bolts from where the headers meet the catalytic converters are rusted to sh^ts. I ended up snapping one. so I need to find a replacement nuts&bolts *might as well do springs too* before installing my headers. anyone know a good website I can order from? Its for a 96 GS-R

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just go to Acura. They should have them in stock.

I've bought a handful of those at Honda to stock up. They always break.

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm station in Germany, so i'm kinda s**t out of luck, would I be better off getting a test pipe?

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k. Its majestic honda...just google it, or someone help me. I cant view it while im at work.

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that website is down too, but really, am i better off getting a test pipe? and if i do will it fit right up with my stock exhaust system?

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Depends on the size of your aftermarket one. Just make sure the end of the TP and your exhuast are the same size.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not sure about test pipes but I know they sell aftermarket "hi-flow" cats with different size inlets and outlets. If you know the size of your header collector and mid-pipe, a hi-flow would probably be suitable for now. Keep in mind you may throw a CEL.

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not sure about test pipes but I know they sell aftermarket "hi-flow" cats with different size inlets and outlets. If you know the size of your header collector and mid-pipe, a hi-flow would probably be suitable for now. Keep in mind you may throw a CEL.
ummm size wise the headers i wanna put on are a 4-1 by tsudo, i've looked up and they seem to be same size as stock headers. I'd rather keep the stock cat, thats why i'm looking for replacement bolts. but if not i'd get a TP with a o2 bung.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ummm size wise the headers i wanna put on are a 4-1 by tsudo, i've looked up and they seem to be same size as stock headers. I'd rather keep the stock cat, thats why i'm looking for replacement bolts. but if not i'd get a TP with a o2 bung.
I meant the actual size of the holes. 2.25", 2.5", etc. From past experience with shopping for aftermarket hi-flow cats, you can choose different size inlet/outlet so it will bolt up to your car properly.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna do all thAt just for a broken bolt? Just a regular bolt and nut will do

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this
I switched my spring ones for regular ones just to do it, because i hate those type of bolts.