help!!!!!!!

b16bang

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so i recently was robbed and my radio was stolen out my car. so now i'm trying to install a different radio and i've matched all the wires except for this red w/ black stripe coming from hte car, and a blue w/ white stripe coming from the radio(system remote control).

i plugged everything up and i put the key in hte ignition and i turn it and nothing happens. The amp doesn't light up, the radio doesn't light up. nothing at all happens. someone please help me.

b16bang

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
any help would be appreciated....i'm sitting in the car right now with a laptop lol

b16bang

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i did that >.>....but thats a pretty interesting site anywayz...tnx....maybe hte headunit is faulty

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are you sure you dont have any leads left? When I installed my in-dash tv it had a few wires that I wasnt using and I had to ground them before the tv would turn on.

b16bang

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no those are all. the blue with white stripe coming from radio and the red with black stripe coming from the car.

kzoobaggs

5+ Year Member
this might sound stupid but check your fuses because when radios get stole they typically cut all the wires at once and end up grounding out the power causing the fuse to blow. See it all the time work at Circuit City.