Helped out at an accident scene today...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So me and my buddy unloaded his trailer (he's moving into an apartment) and we were dropping the trailer off and about to head back into his home when we noticed an accident. He's a volunteer fire fighter and recently passed his EMT test and the accident was right outside his house so obviously he decides to help out. Turns out he asked me to help as well. One of the drivers was an old lady that rear ended a passat (passat was scraped up but her accord was completely front-end f**ked lol) that had a younger dude driving.

She was complaining about her neck at first and her chest so my friend asked me to stabilize her neck with my hands and I held her neck for about 20-30 minutes until the ambulance finally got ready to get her into the back of the ambulance to check up on her. It was awesome though cuz the FD guys were walkin around, bustin open the hood (I guess to make sure nothing was seriously damaged enough to explode or something), also had the cops walkin around and such. And people kept comin to the car to talk to the old lady and make sure she was okay and to ask her what happened. And I was right in the middle of it in the lady's backseat of her car holding her neck lol.

I'll have to admit even just holding her neck made me feel good helping out.

That was my good deed for the year :lol:.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yay! Feels good to help people out =)

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh... so THATS the ashley girl you were talking about...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh... so THATS the ashley girl you were talking about...
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Hahahahahahahaha omg you have no idea how much I'm laughing at that....

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Was that old lady hot/? I mean for a Grandma? You Should have copped a feel;)

Any way good deed and I'm glad you had some action in the back seat

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm taking my emt class right now and you actually had a very important job. Its called holding the c-spine or cervical spine. It's a precaution measure so they dont injur their neck anymore if it is injured. Glad you had fun helping out!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah my friend thats the FD volunteer / EMT told me it's a really important thing to do as simple as it is. It felt good to help.

Makes me wanna become an EMT and/or volunteer FD.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would have ran in and got my camera so the thread could have pictures.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol I was at work and I keep my camera at my house. Sorry, forgot to mention I was working. It was just 1 of the things that had to be done on the list of things to do before they left for West Virginia tomorrow. And my friend was too busy helping out with everything.

And I don't think it wouldn't been too nice to ask his parents if I could borrow a digital camera to take pictures lol.