here is a picture of a hx-R

Status
Not open for further replies.

wake_rider

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sniff sniff..sorrie guys i've been lying to u all..haha..that is not the engine that i use to "kill" si's ..that is how my engine used to look like when i had a wing on..but now my car has changed..i got the wing off and put a b17 engine in it just yesterday with my cuzin..it took us a week to finish it..well here is the pic of my new engine..now i can kill si's
:bs: take a picture of the whole engine bay and where you can atleast see the front of your car. Plus in your other pictures you have a front opening hood, that picture of the engine is angled from the front. Hood would be in the way wouldn't it???

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
notice the engine shot conviently doesnt show any part of the car. sorry bud, aint gonna happen. and by the way, all of the 1st gen b series motors had valve covers that had vtec in larger print than dohc. thats a later model b16 or b18c. oops. when are you gonna shut the f**k up and stop lying about your shitty car and your shitty attitude, and most of all your shitty, pitiful life of lying to other ricers on the net?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok ok ok let me take pictures of my real car ok..that will b posted tomarow..if u guys wanna see and try to find out which on it is go to...to4r.com..try to find it in there..it might still b posted..yea and i now got a carbon fiber hood so no more xtra hole for me..but that is just my crusin car..ill show u my car..but if u dont believe me when i show u then..o well let me give u a hint...

http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v89/krazyhmongboi/p_hilip_004.jpg

ill post more pics if u all dont believe that it is mine..ill post both my cars together..maybe that will make u guys believe me..shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit..make me take my big red machine out.....

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmmm a b17? you're too much

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o yea ....that reallie is my b17 engine..and with my mugen chip.its reving all the way at 9000rpm

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well u have a 6th gen and a b17 is from a 92-93 integra gs-r so im not sure u can put that into your car.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
aww damn i just saw your supra. sorry for making you take out your big red machine. heres mine

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its possible cuz i jsut did it..and it took hella work..u gotta change hella s**t around though..the onlie thing in the bay that is stock are the neon light wire..everithing else is cleaned out and the battery is now in the back with my other stuff

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i can prove and provide more pics for my machine..ill post the engine and more tomarow when its sunny or rainie outside..

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you werent such a riot to watch trying to weasel your way out of your rediclous lies with even more rediclous lies, id probably ban you. but ill keep you around for sheer entertainment purposes.

quikshift

HIT IT WITH A STUPID STIK
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2slo4u said:
ok ok ok let me take pictures of my real car ok..that will b posted tomarow..if u guys wanna see and try to find out which on it is go to...to4r.com..try to find it in there..it might still b posted..yea and i now got a carbon fiber hood so no more xtra hole for me..but that is just my crusin car..ill show u my car..but if u dont believe me when i show u then..o well let me give u a hint...

http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v89/krazyhmongboi/p_hilip_004.jpg

ill post more pics if u all dont believe that it is mine..ill post both my cars together..maybe that will make u guys believe me..shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit..make me take my big red machine out.....
I'd like to see that maybe you can take a picture with the supra with a donut in your left hand then maybe I'd believe you

for some reason i think this is more your ride

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wanna hear more of about your b17

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so what u wannna hear.. its a b17 from a red gsr 92 that was dropped..and it has about 165k on it..hella miles but hey its ok...it needs oil change cuz we were to lazy to put oil in it when we emptied it out...but just ask me wha tu wanna know..it might b different cuz i got the mugen chip put in so i red line at 9000rpm so it says..but yea just ask...

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well most states, if not all require that the engine that is going to be swapped in be at least as new as the car. so how did u get a an engine into a car that is at least 3 yrs newer.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if thats the case then i guess i am not legal..cuz i dont got a cat back animore either..just straight...and my windows are not the normal windows..they shatter easilie..at least the back two do..i've replaced them twice alreadie..i havent drove the car around yet but my cuzin has a ls-v-tec turbo in his hatch and he told me that i should b able to keep up with him now...

blackoutcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This Kid Is The Biggest Embarrasement To The Import World--hes A Pussy Who Doesnt Deserve To Be On Clubcivic-- Maybe One Day He Will Realize That People Will Respect U As Long As You Tell The Truth About Stuff-- No One Believes A Word U Say Anymore On This Site Whether Its True Or Not So Jus Dont Even Bother Coming Back Cuz Honestly Ur Not Wanted-- f**kin Wannabe

blackoutcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
O And By The Way Im Loving The Random Supra Pics That You Found Online--do U Plan On Photoshopping The Next Pic With The Civic And Supra Together?? Why Dont U Take Ur Wing Off Ur Car, Tape It To Ur Back And Jump Off A Cliff To See If U Fly

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont b jealous...just b cuz i got a supra tt with s**t loaded..dont mean anithing..so go find a pic online that u can use for ur car..maybe u can find it at asianavenue.com

Status
Not open for further replies.