Here is the wife's 07 CR-V

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
She is not planning on modding it in any way but I might do a few things to it, let me know what you think I could do to it.

:D

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lip, drop, boost. done. jk but maybe tint the front two windows, paint match those side skirt pieces and thats it. i would leave that car alone. maybe remote start if it doesnt have it and a small nice sounding system just to make it clearer. no rediculously huge subs or anything. a single ten maybe

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Swap motors with the civic...jk but i agree with 1sikcivic just tint the front two windows

willowcairns

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ya same with the tint on the front windows, just get the tint to match the back widows and don't do ebay tint

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Definitely match the tint with the front windows, a nice subwoofer and maybe some OEM accessories.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I may have talked the wife in to tinting the front windows, she says she doesn't want a sub installed but the sunshades might be nice, she had a 96 civic coupe before this & she had those on that so she doesn't mind those being on there.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what upgrading the door speakers? It wont be all "bassy" like she probably is avoiding. But the sound will be alot more crisp and clear!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Forget the CR-V. I saw two different Porsche's across the street, I want pictures of them.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ lol.

Nice crv man.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah! can you take some pictures of the neighbors cars!?

Your wifes is a good catch too. looks great.

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Step your game up man! Looks like your wife has a nicer car than you.
:lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol, the one in the driveway is a chrysler crossfire and the one on the street is a porsche
Huh?? The one in this picture is an older 911:

And the one in this picture is a Cayman:

Confusing a Porsche with a Crossfire is just blasphemy. Let's try to not let it happen again.

emerican

Registered VIP
Huh?? The one in this picture is an older 911:

And the one in this picture is a Cayman:

Confusing a Porsche with a Crossfire is just blasphemy. Let's try to not let it happen again.
Good eye for the Porsches man.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow how did it get to other cars in the pics becoming the topic, lol, it's not a crossfire, it's an HHR, the black porche is a carrera & the silver or grey one I'm not sure what model it is.