Here is what 400 dollars buys

modatrd03

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god damn and i thought i found good deals! i got to check out some police auctions around this dump=)

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:shock: :shock: WHATTT..... thats my old car!!!! give it back yo...i got it taken from me when imy bro ran from the cops.........

J/K :lol: ........nice find do0d hope you get it runnin. post up some vids of it too :D

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
any news yet?? does it start? did you find bags of cocaine under the seat?

lynch

5+ Year Member
ibemike said:
im jealous :cry:
omg i cant belive this s**t, id kill for a car like that for that money, (mabie)thats like £220!

but will you please tell us if it works or not yet? ahhh!
sheesh.

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice pick up dude, keep us posted. Give us more pics too!!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oxyg3n said:
why can't i find something like that; gold mine and the seller dont know
I think he said he got it from a police auction, thats what happens. The police don't care how much its worth. Those auctions are also a good place to pick up cheap exotics.

CSB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats awesome, you could part it out and get a lot more than what you paid for ...........

So IS IT RUNNING ALREADY?????????????

99CWCivicEx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CSB said:
Thats awesome, you could part it out and get a lot more than what you paid for ...........

So IS IT RUNNING ALREADY?????????????
Sorry been busy working and everything else. The battery was totally dead so I just put the charger on it. Let you know in a little while. I can't wait to see its been sitting 5 years so I'm trying to be hopeful. I was thinking about parting it out but I will probably end up keeping it. The only bad thing about this car is it can never been registered since they would't give out the title for it. Thank god fro pick up trucks and trailers :lol: