Here's a vid of me hitting a 13.4@113mph

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic21 said:
better watch what you wish for, ive seen a few sti's run sub 13.2 stock. One ran a 12.9 stock. I also have seen a sti w/ turboback and up pipe run a 12.6. Get the lsd in then start calling out the big dogs.
the listed stock time for the wrx that im gonna get is like a 14.2-3 wich with the turbo back im gonna put on first thing, i should be breaking into the 13's :rocker: ive got big plans for that car

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracer_x said:
the listed stock time for the wrx that im gonna get is like a 14.2-3 wich with the turbo back im gonna put on first thing, i should be breaking into the 13's :rocker: ive got big plans for that car
that would take a helluva driver...but you could, Ive got a wrx also.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know I hate you right?

jk.. love it..

rUdGrICk

92'cIvIc vX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats pretty coo but i think u should be hitting the 12's already for sure.

Str|krCivic

Registered Speed Offender
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bangin' HB said:
mine works, and i seen it, nice run. def gotta bring down the 60. any plans to help you do that?
What would a good 60 be?

HiGH_CiTY

Lock It Up!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
02SilverSiHB said:
yeah, I know I need the lsd in to compete with their times...their awd rocks, helping them get up and going. I'd be interested in seeing there 60ft. I'm putting my lsd/clutch in tomorrow and should be able to hit the track on the 18th. I'm aming for a 12.4-12.6
no offense but i dont think u will even come close to shaving a full second off ur time w/ an lsd. i have a cusco and it doesn't help wheel spin that much . . .

what kind of boost controller are u using? and remember feather the clutch, dont just pop it.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Damn dude yout Si is mad f**king fast you...

whate the hell was wrong with that EVO though.?

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice...good work! bet that evo went home crying coz his girl left him after finding out he's slow...lol.

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracer_x said:
practice makes perfect ;)
just dont blow your tranny! you can do 0-60 in 5.4 seconds and run a 14.2 quarter stock but your tranny isnt going to last with dropping the clutch like needed to get those times. as much as subaru advertises its acceleration it's not a drag car.

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah... so ive heard, im just gonna run the crap out of mine till it goes out on me then ill get a nice high pressure one