Here's My 96 Ej8 Ex

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i like it other than a couple things such as single wiper conversion, headlights,gauges, and tach

iOn

I like pie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i say paint the lips, otherwise... looks okay to me.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like too much clutter in the driver area...also use a real ctr gauge cluster...it would look nicer than the shiny fake cf. looks nice but i dont like the graphics all over the windshields...but its for promotions...hope its your shop at least.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not bad, looks pretty bangin to me.

** If you paint the trim to match (the black portions), it would look so hot, imo.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have to say I don't like it. The windshield sticker looks tacky to me. Most of the car stays with that trend. Looks like you went insane uu shiny at autozone and picked all their crap for imports. The car just has no flow to me. But if this is your style who cares what I think. =)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks great man...I love the white and black theme...looks great.

did you have any problems when you went to go install your rear lip..?

aaren99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JiuJitsu_greg said:
I have to say I don't like it. The windshield sticker looks tacky to me. Most of the car stays with that trend. Looks like you went insane uu shiny at autozone and picked all their crap for imports. The car just has no flow to me. But if this is your style who cares what I think. =)

Exactly what I would've said, It just doesn't look right to me. It would look much cleaner if everything was just colormatched. Interior is nice though.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why did you ruin those SI gauges? and if everything was painted and some stuff was removed it would look a lot better

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it...I actually like the rims....wish they were a little smaller but they look good.

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Astheros said:
looks like too much clutter in the driver area...also use a real ctr gauge cluster...it would look nicer than the shiny fake cf. looks nice but i dont like the graphics all over the windshields...but its for promotions...hope its your shop at least.
shiny fake carbon fiber?Look's real to me I'm actually thinking of getting the same one.And the CTR cluster's are the one's that have that fake carbon fiber.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Paint the side moldings black or paint the entire car white.

But I actually like it :thumbs up :what:.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
love it especially the rims

recall

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm, I like it, but i would remove the front sticker and either place it on the top of the windshield or take it off completely it just does not look right on the bottom like that, i like the rims and the white and black..