TheCrazy1

i-VTEC addict
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like how that looks...

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
these types of lips dont work with the 8th gen. Its way different from any other gen that those types of lips look good on. 8th gens somethin new for mods instead of the run of the mill lip kits of the 6thgen era.... I like the factory hfp si kit that nobody ever gets for some reason........ oh and take a side shot or two, just curious....

TheCrazy1

i-VTEC addict
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
3rdCoast said:
these types of lips dont work with the 8th gen. Its way different from any other gen that those types of lips look good on. 8th gens somethin new for mods instead of the run of the mill lip kits of the 6thgen era.... I like the factory hfp si kit that nobody ever gets for some reason........ oh and take a side shot or two, just curious....
Tons of people get the HFP kit, you just need to look around...

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
look just here on the site most of they ppl here with si's dont have the kit.........i have yet to see one in person around here with one. Its hard enought just finding a new si

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
would like to see a better picture of it....like showing the whole car.....just those few pictures, im not feelin it yet.....

maybe painted :what:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not feelin' it.....im too stuck on the dominator front bumper

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should show off the rear lip since im REALLY looking forward to picking it up this friday...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its not bad, now that you can actually see it. i think it will flow really smooth once its painted

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CHILD said:
its not bad, now that you can actually see it. i think it will flow really smooth once its painted
i pick up the front/rear this friday, then immediately drop them off to get paint matched :shocked2:

gotta give :thumbup: :thumbup: to esracing for the good deal

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oohhhh!!!! better go charge your camera battery, cause when its done, you know we want PICS!

esracing

5+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
i pick up the front/rear this friday, then immediately drop them off to get paint matched :shocked2:

gotta give :thumbup: :thumbup: to esracing for the good deal
Thx bro. don't forget to post some pic once u paint it