Heres some ford qaulity for ya

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, that was kinda funny, cool too, right when i started thinking this was boring and what the hell is this guy doing it happened

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HA HA HA...that hilarious, damn mustangs j/k

sccardslax05

vida guerra lookin fine!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that was hilarious. it appears as though the hood was not very well attached. just my view.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that was hilarious, i never laughed so hard in my life.... i kno someone who thinks fords are so good.. im going to have to show them this vid. :lol:

Noeladams

Keyboard Cowboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
woooo I had a impala backfire bad once crippled both mufflers..... Turned out to be a bad distributor.

mugen_tuned

4G63-T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounded like he blew a pressure valve on his blower, thats alot of psi to throw a hood off like that, s**t was funny, caught me by surprise.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
his ladder bars need to be adjusted... thats why he goes sideways while hes doing his burnout... watch the guy on the right with the white shirt on.... jumps like a mo fo.. when im at the line when all the real race cars are there, im afraid something like thats gonna happen but only shoot something at me... i saw a guy take off and blew something and it hit the wall and everyone dropped to the ground. just crazy man

Zero9890

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the car didn't back fire at all. the reason the hood blew off the car was because the nitrous being injected in to the engine ignited somehow causing an explosion in the manafold. i've seen this kind of thing before and its not good.

EDGE540

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:haha: I'm rolling on the floor! :rolf: Bang, Bang!

Last edited:

mizzstardust

just a simple girl
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omg, that was sooooooooooo funny. i was just wondering what was gonna happen, then there it was...BOOM!!!

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
mugen_tuned said:
sounded like he blew a pressure valve on his blower, thats alot of psi to throw a hood off like that, s**t was funny, caught me by surprise.
Thats what I was thinking....There is a old Malibu down in Savannah Ga that did that once when I was at teh track....scared the f**k out of everyone.

browneye

you know a butthole!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea...that s**t is hillarious....great vid man...reminds me of those ones where you are supposed to watch a spot and then the damn thing jumps and screams at you and scares the s**t out of you...

Ace$nyper

i cried being a blue oval boy i think of my barly running t-turd that sounds alot like it wish i had that blower! sweet car shame that happened