Hey Guys!!!!!!!! Can Any Ek Coupe Spoiler Top The Si Spoiler???

extosicivic

5+ Year Member
Hey guys, still building up my project car which again is a 97 ex coupe, just wondering is there any!!!!!!!!! other spoiler that looks good on an ek coupe besides the obvious choice of the oem Si spoiler??? I know that the Si spoiler will most likely be my best bet as far as the right spoiler to choose, to keep that stock clean look, but i was curious to know if any of you guys had an opinion or ideas about what other spoiler would look good besides the Si spoiler and something that is Simple and Not Ricey looking at all. I looked at a lot of companys but still haven't seen anything that I liked that is simple and tasteful. So i would love to hear you guys imput on this, and if you do know of an oem or aftermarket spoiler that is clean looking on an ek coupe please send me some pics if you can. ok thanks guys!!:ok:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
maybe the m3 lip spoiler...? :what:

Shea

bored
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't have a pic handy, but theres the mugen rear wing, i think blackhope121 has or had one on his fodo if you wanna search his name for pics

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no spoiler looks cleaner to me

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No spoiler looks better, but if you have to go with one, then go with either a coupe or si..

ryanM

Sodee said:
No spoiler looks better, but if you have to go with one, then go with either a coupe or si..
99-00 wings are ALL the same, the Si one is no different

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ek coupe?
6th Generation (1996-2000)
EG1 D15B8 USDM 1996-1997 del Sol (8-valve)
EG1 D15B7 USDM 1996-1997 del Sol S (SOHC)
EG1 D15Z1 USDM 1996-1997 del Sol VTEC-E (SOHC)
EG2 B16A2 USDM 1996-1997 del Sol VTEC (DOHC)
EH6 D16Z6 USDM 1993-1995 del Sol Si (SOHC)
EJ1 D16A JDM All 2-door
EJ3 n/a JDM All 2-door / 4WD
EJ6 D16Y7 CANADA All 2-door DX/Si
EJ6 D16Y7 CANADA 2000 2-door DX-G
EJ6 D16Y7 CANADA 1996-1998 3-door CX/CX-G
EJ6 D16Y7 CANADA 1999-2000 3-door CX/DX
EJ6 D16Y7 CANADA 2000 3-door SE
EJ6 D16Y7 CANADA All 4-door LX/EX
EJ6 D16Y7 USDM All 3-door CX/DX
EJ6 D16Y7 USDM All 4-door DX/LX
EJ6 D16Y7 USDM 1999 4-door DX-V
EJ7 D16Y5 USDM All 2-door HX (VTEC-E)
EJ8 D16Y8 CANADA All 2-door EX
EJ8 D16Y8 USDM All 2-door/4-door EX
EK2 D13B JDM All 3-door/4-door
EK3 D15B JDM All 3-door/4-door
EK4 B16A JDM All 3-door/4-door
EK5 D16A JDM All 4-door 4WD/LEV
EK8 D16A JDM All 4-door 4WD/LEV
EK9 B16B JDM All 3-door Type-R
EM1 B16A2 CANADA 1999-2000 2-door SiR
EM1 B16A2 USDM 1999-2000 2-door Si
i dont think there is such a thing as an ek coupe

there's an ek hatch and sedan, but no coupe

do you mean an ej coupe?

extosicivic

5+ Year Member
Hey blackhope yeah that spoiler is looking kinda nice on your car, you said that its a mugen spoiler?? I tried to check some other websites to take a look at it, but I can't find it anywhere?? whats the name of the spoiler is it a MUGEN FTW?? or is FTW stand for something else?? anyways yeah i do really like that spoiler, its different, but not overly aggressive looking, i think that it compliments your car well. So where can i find it anybody know of any links?? And blackhope do you have any more pics from different angles?? Well thanks guys keep the ideas coming... i knew that i came to the right place :thumbs up

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ftw = for the win

it's not a name, just an expression

extosicivic

5+ Year Member
oh my bad slick rick, oh and by the way this is the model civic i have EJ8 D16Y8 USDM All 2-door ex, well actaully i have a b18c1 swap in it now, hell everyone i knows calls them ek's :crazy: oh well you learn something new everyday.:ok: So what is the name of this Mugen spoiler then?? anyone have a link where to find it?? I kinda like the look of it, would like to get some more info on it if possible. well thanks again guys!!:thumbs up

extosicivic

5+ Year Member
hey thanks for the link slick, but i don't really want a replica, and im not really diggin the whole carbon fiber look on this spoiler. I'd rather get an authentic Mugen one if possible, but some one else told me that they might be discontinued now. Well let me know if you find any other links ok thanks again!!=)

extosicivic

5+ Year Member
the actaul name of the spoiler would be great if it has a specific name for it besides Mugen!! anyone??:ok:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
that's it, it's the 96-00 mugen spoiler

extosicivic

5+ Year Member
cool thanks guys yeah i found a place that makes the replica one, sells for only $150 not bad, but still not totally convinced to pick it over the stock si spoiler, the only car pictures that i have seen this spoiler on is a 4dr. I would like to see how it looks on a 2dr which is what i have. So keep the ideas coming guys, and if you have pics of this mugen spoiler on a 2dr coupe that would be nice to see. ok thanks!!:cool: