Hey guys

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well.... I know i havent been around for a minute.. So I was a little ate up that my hatch was stolen and went on a drinking binge, and got lost in the world trying everything I could to find those punk ass kids who stole my car. One of em got locked up after getting caught stealing two others a few weeks later so karmas a b***h. Anyways... I know I wont be able to get another car, and my next car might as well be the classic I wanted when my mom bought my hatch for me in highschool. So the next project when I can DJ enough partys, and get side jobs n such is gonna be a 1965 Impala. =) So I loved my hatch dearly, but its gone and dead, so time to move on. Thanks for being family for so long.. Had that hatch for 11 years so I was kinda attached, but I have learned to let it go. Ill be around and anyone whos been around and knew me from way back when, hit me up on facebook. See ya all around.

RIP my beautiful Hatch!!
1996-2008

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow thats pretty sad man, u should do a timeline shot of ur car, when u first got it till the end. rip =/

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont mod hondas anymore, and im still here.
no need to leave..

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont mod hondas anymore, and im still here.
no need to leave..
:word:
Haven't even owned a Honda for a few years now, and still hang around.

stealthex

stealthex
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that sucks dude...but ahh the good ol impala my buddys gotta fully restored 64 baby blue imapla ss convertable we where out in the other day...wanna talk about a tank!!! but hell im 6`4 and i could strechg out easly in the back seat with 2 other ppl!!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I remember when your hatch was stolen. GL man.

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well... I dont think ill leave this board.. Just gettin away from the civic. I found a few 65 Impalas for around 5K. I still have a hatch i bought right after mine was stolen, but My buds gettin it for 1K. So Ill have that when he gets me that money. He just has to smog it then I will get the money. But yeah.. My cuzzin has a 64 SS his dad gave him. Its hella clean man. That was actually the car I wanted when my parents asked me what I wanted. I was kinda jealous. But my civic was tight and I was happy with it.

jdm jim

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry to hear about your loss, 11 years is a long time. you can get everything for impalls too.