Hey I was wondering if this sunroof will fit...

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys, got lots of parts left over from the wrecked GSR I bought for my swap and I got a guy asking if the 4Dr GSR sunroof assembly will fit the LS coupe. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not sure, but chances are it will. i dont see why it wouldnt. its the same car

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah the only reason I was wondering was because ones a sedan and ones a coupe. Googled it and I didn't see anything besides people trying to use teggy sunroofs on civics so I'll probly just call up Acura to double check but then again half the people at dealerships are idiots anyway. Thanks for the help though.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
measure it or look on clubintegra

emerican

Registered VIP
Yeah the only reason I was wondering was because ones a sedan and ones a coupe. Googled it and I didn't see anything besides people trying to use teggy sunroofs on civics so I'll probly just call up Acura to double check but then again half the people at dealerships are idiots anyway. Thanks for the help though.
Sadly they really are dealerships are some of thr worst car people in the world. Other half know there s**t though i agree with above if google didnt return anything try club integra or just measure.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Pretty sure any idiot can look up a part number and see if it matches...