Hey

1ne

Hey guys, Just found this website and decided to join. I live in BC Canada and have a Ej6 hatch. Pretty basic. I want to do more to it but just don't have the money to do so at the moment. Well basically all i really want to do still is slam it, and paint the rims for now. Possibly in the future get new rims and a new front lip. Also I could had things like sway bars, and rear subframe brace and such. Not looking to go crazy with the car though. Its my daily driver and Don't want to do a whole lot to it until I find a second car as a project or something. I probably won't be posting a whole lot but its always nice to find somewhere to browse and learn new things. =)

Heres a quick pic for you guys. Nothing special but here you go anyways

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: Post more pics...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
herro

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome dude i have a silver hatch too! from the pictures looks to be in great shape.

chromal

5+ Year Member
Looks just like my 98 civic cx 5-spd man hb, only yours doesn't look like it's been through a war, haha. Hate on Honda for discontinuing the civic HB, just bought a mazda mz3 hb... but kept my civic too! Now that it isn't my sole daily driver, I hope to sneak on a few performance parts. :D

1ne

Thanks for the welcome. Well i don't have the dual exhaust tip on it anymore. I ended up putting a straight pipe on it but it was to loud so I went back to a stock axle back. Yeah mine is pretty mint. Only has 181,xxx kms on it so it doesn't have to high a mileage on it and I'm a mechanic so i keep it well maintained etc. It is a great car and I hope to keep it for many years.