HFP SHOCKS 8th gen ?

ceppto

5+ Year Member
Any ones know a site where I can buy the HFP Shocks for a 8th Gen ? Or dose anyone know of any other aftermarket shocks I can buy that are out for a 06 civic . I have looked everywhere and can find nothing

killer_siller

my real car is a toyota
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that i'm aware of HFP hasn't released their suspension yet for the FG/FA series

killer_siller

my real car is a toyota
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alirght.

according to the above site it is part number

08W60-SVB-100

for the Si, and

08W60-SVA-100

for non-si

i tried googling it and tried them on other sites (eg - magestic honda, bkhondaparts) and came up with nothing.

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the HFP shocks from the Honda dealerships and aftermarket shocks you could look at their sites? Tein. Function Form II, Ksport, GC, Omni-Power, etc.

ceppto

5+ Year Member
mugenej8power said:
the HFP shocks from the Honda dealerships and aftermarket shocks you could look at their sites? Tein. Function Form II, Ksport, GC, Omni-Power, etc.
yeh looked at all those sites and nothing for the 06 civic .

[ i v i ]

She's not 18? Damn!
5+ Year Member
ceppto said:
Any ones know a site where I can buy the HFP Shocks for a 8th Gen ? Or dose anyone know of any other aftermarket shocks I can buy that are out for a 06 civic . I have looked everywhere and can find nothing
I don't think there are HFP shocks available, only springs.

My bad, it's really struts up front and spring, shocks in the back, but I don't think you can buy the rear shocks separately if that's whayt you're asking.

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
[ i v i ] said:
I don't think there are HFP shocks available, only springs.

My bad, it's really struts up front and spring, shocks in the back, but I don't think you can buy the rear shocks separately if that's whayt you're asking.
You might be able to. I would try getting ahold of a Honda dealer and ask.

ceppto

5+ Year Member
so if i was to install a 2inch drop spring on my car im SOL on shocks cause they dont make any for the 06 coupe

ceppto

5+ Year Member
Just called a direct supplier of Blistien Shocks and thay said they havent relsed anything for the 06 civic yet and they also carried H&R and they to havent relesed anything yet . You would think before these compaines that make springs put their product out they would have a aftermarket shock out first .

ceppto

5+ Year Member
nvm just found some Koni s just relesed last week for 613$ shipped so im gonna order those