hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllppppp

cuetip

Registered VIP
whats going on with my wheel why does it sit so far back
passenger

drivers

codeman76

Inspect your motor and tranny mounts to make sure there not broke. Also jack it up and check your suspension nuts and bolts to make sure nothing is loose or missing.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
^^Mounts would not have anything to do with it, and if they were broke then the OP would definitely know it. The only thing connecting your tranny to your wheels is the axles.

Have you looked at the suspension on both sides to find anything obvious? Only thing I can think of would be your LCA is wacky. Or if you have some aftermarket alignment parts that would affect it.

cuetip

Registered VIP
well as you can see its lowered, could the springs have sent that wheel back?? and could it be fixed with an alignment? and i do need new all 5 mounts

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its been wrecked and you have somthing bent on that side, control arm etc

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Def sounds like an LCA.

Motor mounts? :smackself

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL why are you spending money on all the extras when your car needs serious repairs? And why those lugs w/ OEM wheels?

cuetip

Registered VIP
LOL why are you spending money on all the extras when your car needs serious repairs? And why those lugs w/ OEM wheels?
because i can... and didnt realize it until i lowered it, so get over the fact that i didnt fix the car before buying parts for it, and i never new i needed motor mounts until i was told when the belts were being replaced

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its just lower control arm. i had the same problem with my car. fairly inexpensive fix but get an alignment once you replace it. honda is actually the cheapest for an alignment. at least a good alignment.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its the lca... I had a lady cut me off and I hit a curb :rage:

that's what happened and I ended up just pretty much replacing all the suspension parts

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
because i can... and didnt realize it until i lowered it, so get over the fact that i didnt fix the car before buying parts for it, and i never new i needed motor mounts until i was told when the belts were being replaced
If there is any abnormality to your suspension at stock height, it gets like ten times worse when you lower it.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whoa there Killer....

I ask b/c this is common sense. You check over a car before you buy it, then re-check it before you start modding.

cuetip

Registered VIP
Whoa there Killer....

I ask b/c this is common sense. You check over a car before you buy it, then re-check it before you start modding.
i wasnt the one that bought it, my mom gave it to me before i moved to texas, so im learning as i go with it, and i also just found out yesterday that the oil drain bolt was never taken off, my grandpa had to put some force behind it just to break it

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice thread title...

You've been here long enough. That's newb bullshit. Put some effort into it.

You have a busted suspension component. Most likely the LCA like others have said. To be honest, you should look it over with a fine tooth comb. I am willing to be that there is more wrong with it than just that.

cuetip

Registered VIP
Nice thread title...

You've been here long enough. That's newb bulls***. Put some effort into it.

You have a busted suspension component. Most likely the LCA like others have said. To be honest, you should look it over with a fine tooth comb. I am willing to be that there is more wrong with it than just that.
naahh dont need to put some effort into the title its short and simple, and can see that someone needs help, so no need for your smartass remarks lethal