hi! aka introductions and questions

pepoxx

hi! im new in the forum! i have a 00' honda civic ex 4 doors and i want to do a good ol' swap for a b18c1 from an acura integra 2001 -i think-(i wanted a k or a h even a j serie but the last is's too big for the upgrades i want) and i want to go bananas with this im talking turbo kit, big brakes, intake, suspension, acceleration body, radiator, mainfold, full exhaust, transmission, flywheel, clutch and a big big etc! im open to suggestions about the parts too

SO! enough with the presentations! and let's start with the (dumb) questions!

- can anybody suggest me a good transmission for this swap?
-do i need to chip the ecu or even change it?
-p72, p75, p30 or a chipped p28?
- every upgrade i'll buy it has to match the b18c1 right (see? the dumb question!) like the clutch the turbo kit etc etc (i know that the suspenssion and another non motor related upgraes had to match the civic)
-bonus dumb question! the radiator... have to match the civic -i mean for the fit and space- or had to fit the motor- for the type of motor-

Thanks for the answers!

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
hi! im new in the forum! i have a 00' honda civic ex 4 doors and i want to do a good ol' swap for a b18c1 from an acura integra 2001 -i think-(i wanted a k or a h even a j serie but the last is's too big for the upgrades i want) and i want to go bananas with this im talking turbo kit, big brakes, intake, suspension, acceleration body, radiator, mainfold, full exhaust, transmission, flywheel, clutch and a big big etc! im open to suggestions about the parts too

SO! enough with the presentations! and let's start with the (dumb) questions!

- can anybody suggest me a good transmission for this swap?
-do i need to chip the ecu or even change it?
-p72, p75, p30 or a chipped p28?
- every upgrade i'll buy it has to match the b18c1 right (see? the dumb question!) like the clutch the turbo kit etc etc (i know that the suspenssion and another non motor related upgraes had to match the civic)
-bonus dumb question! the radiator... have to match the civic -i mean for the fit and space- or had to fit the motor- for the type of motor-

Thanks for the answers!
just stay with the half size radiators like stock, no need to get any bigger or longer radiators...