hi all, newbie here

ek_marv

5+ Year Member
hi guys, my name is martyn and im from darlington, uk, i thought id introduce myself as i have just got my first civic and will no doubt be spending a lot of time on here, heres a pic of my car as it stands,

plans are to turbo the existing d14 engine untill it dies then stick with a bigger d series engine and add the turbo to it, all happening soon, the car is going into the paintshop this tuesday to be painted in white, progress pics will be added, thanks, martyn

CivicSiGuy07

5+ Year Member
Word post some more pics, looks clean from what i can see! Get some tint...!

DJ_BIG_A

5+ Year Member
Welcome and hope to hear more from you man. Nice HB you got also. looking forword to see the paint job also.

ek_marv

5+ Year Member
cheers guys, it is a very clean car was a customer of my dad that owned it since new, was totally standard, full service history, 73k on clock, only 1 mark on the whole bodywork and thats a small scab on the rear arch about 2" diameter, this is getting repaired by the bodyshop, the front and rear rub strips are being smoothed out, the number plate recess is getting colour coded and the side strips are being colour coded, its currently sat on d2 coilovers, ive had a few cars but i have to say this is probably one of the neatest, most reliable ive owned, my previous car being a mitsubishi evo 4, several peugeot 106 gti's, one of which i turbo'd, i have definately caught the civic bug and have lost count of the hours ive spent trawling the net for goodies to buy, once shes painted in hoping to go for some 3 piece split rims with polished lip and red centers,

Project "H"

Project "H" Racing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like your future plans keep us posted with pics and welcome to the civic family

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yes he did square, funny how he tried to pass it as his real drop when he completely f**k slammed the trees to the right and the car to the left.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well a little clonestamping/healing brush or maybe a crop and it wouldve looked fine haha. other than that its not half bad

ek_marv

5+ Year Member
yea that was a photoshop guys, its the only pic i have on my pc of this car as i aint had it long yet, however it is actually sat this low on d2 coilovers, its off to the bodyshop tomorrow for a paint job in white, the guys reckon ill have her back for thursday night, cant wait :D

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i reckon we"ll a be a waiting to hear back now ya hear?