hi everyone im new

VTECb18c5

Banned
hey guys my name is rob and i curretly have a 95 honda civic with a b18c5 motor in it yes it is originally from the type r got the civic wrecked from a junkyard with the engine already in it. has function form coilovers, honda steelies and not slammed jus lowered an inch everything else stock intake stock and exhaust. anyway i have a job and currently in college living by my self had a girlfriend and now im single if anyone would like to meet me im a nice guy i have a passion for foot fetish i like smelling and touching girls feet hmu.:cool:

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome. pics!

emerican

Registered VIP
welcome to the site
tuned in for pics

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wait wtf . you like to smell womens feet? wtf man thats gross as f**k brotha and we do not need to know what kind of freak you are .

Flopez76

hey guys my name is rob and i curretly have a 95 honda civic with a b18c5 motor in it yes it is originally from the type r got the civic wrecked from a junkyard with the engine already in it. has function form coilovers, honda steelies and not slammed jus lowered an inch everything else stock intake stock and exhaust. anyway i have a job and currently in college living by my self had a girlfriend and now im single if anyone would like to meet me im a nice guy i have a passion for foot fetish i like smelling and touching girls feet hmu.:cool:
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You can't just drop that kind of info out on your first post! LMFAO!:shock::rolf::slap:

Don't you know about first impressions?

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WELCOME!!

now on to the flaming.> "wow, didnt know that CC had turned into a personals website, maybe i should through up my stats and see if i have any takers :rofl:

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Welcome :thumbup:, its cool I enjoy girls sitting on my face:what:

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome :thumbup:, its cool I enjoy girls sitting on my face:what:

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
I think everyone enjoys that, but maybe it's just us.. lol

Anyways, welcome to the site man! Post up a build thread, or a "this is my car" thread.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Who junks a civic with an ITR swap? I'm curious how you managed to find that, because I bet you got a killer deal.

Welcome to the site, but I would appreciate it if you left the off topic stuff to GDD.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Uhhhhh..... Where's the smiley with the nervous eyes??

Pics of car only please. Leave the rest of that crap for Craigslist.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome:

Um. WAT. Wow..

I prefer when a chick wraps her thighs around my face, honestly :D
That pussy in my face... I ain't got no worries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk