Hi guys!

NEMESIS_2006

BIOHAZARD WARNING
5+ Year Member
This is my first post. Nice crew you got here. =) I will definitely enjoy my stay here. Well, I bought a 2006 Civic last month and I am loving every moment of it!!! What a wonderful car. It was worth every penny. Just to let you know, I am not intererested in racing or performance enhancements. I am just interested in looks. My first of many improvements on my car is a rear spolier, and a GPS navigation system.

Can anyone direct me to a link that sells navigation systems that will fit the 06 civic? I heard it's hard to find one that will fit the dash. I live in Canada so the navigation feature is not available here :x Also, I got the metallic trim feature, which may add a problem or two. I saw a website that offers GPS navigation systems on your sun screen visor (a built in LCD display behind the visor), which may work better for me.

The car has a 2 way alarm and remote starter by Prostar, one of the most advanced alarms in the market as far as I am concerned. It comes with a 2 way pager, 1.5" LCD color screen with 60000 colors, 4000 foot range, many features such as a PIN code keypad for keyless entry, driver pager, anti-hijack, etc.

Glad to be here!

NEMESIS

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
309$ .. cough cough.. ;) looks nice, though..

:thumbs up

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice looking car. Welcome to the site.

NEMESIS_2006

BIOHAZARD WARNING
5+ Year Member
I got an LX. I didn't think it was worth the extra money for the EX for a sunroof and 2 extra speakers. Also, I originally wanted a coupe, but they said Honda doesn't make coupes in the blue that I wanted, so I had to settle for the sedan.

Nice ride ! I could of sworn it was my car, hehe!

-Robby-

5+ Year Member
Hehehe ex got disk brake at the 4 wheel too :P and Sound crontrol at the Steering ( ouhhhhh)

i Love it ;) but i'v teinted my Window

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome to the site man, good to have more 8th'ers

CA-to-DC

5+ Year Member
hmm... so the lx comes with the 16'' alloy wheels in canada while it only come with 16'' steelies in the us?!?! i dont really mind but it kinda suck for you lx owners out there.