Hi, new here with photos

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good man, so what are your plans?? How f**k did you get the cluster and wheel for sooo cheap? The swap isn't bad price... Could find better locally sometimes... But hey it works.... What did you do with the head off the blown motor????? Also so please tell me your still going to get better rims?

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
daaaaammmmm you got a type r motor. and cheap deals, nice. congrats on that

ScottEJCoupe01

5+ Year Member
Looks good man, so what are your plans?? How f**k did you get the cluster and wheel for sooo cheap? The swap isn't bad price... Could find better locally sometimes... But hey it works.... What did you do with the head off the blown motor????? Also so please tell me your still going to get better rims?
I am getting some sunflower wheels from an LS in a week. I sold the head for 300 bucks, and I even sold the transmission... And, no, I could not find any better locally... I got the cluster and wheel for so cheap off eBay...I have not seen another steering wheel for as cheap as I got mine. They are all going for 150 to 200. I missed out on a set of Corbeau FX1 buckets for 150 shipped by one second... it sucks because they were real corbeaus, not knock offs...

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you force the bumper on?