HID Projectors installed!

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok so i decided to paint the headlight reflector matte black. I left the shroud for the projector chrome but pinstripped it in red! I think it looks awesome.........hope you guys enjoy.........

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
Ok so i decided to paint the headlight reflector matte black. I left the shroud for the projector chrome but pinstripped it in red! I think it looks awesome.........hope you guys enjoy.........
SOOOOO HOOOTTT!!! maybe pain the shrouds in gloss black??? but still WAAAYYY SEX!!!!!

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^thanks man! I really thought about doing that but decided to go this route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elton

hmm wonder what all black headlights would look like mines that nice darker red .... did u just clean the chrome parts good then just paint it and with what kind ?

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm wonder what all black headlights would look like mines that nice darker red .... did u just clean the chrome parts good then just paint it and with what kind ?
I used a dremel with an abrasive pad and then went back over it with 400 grit sand paper.....then used rustoleum high heat flat black paint

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks pretty good. If I had a 6th gen I would DEFINITELY do this. I think the red trim was the way to go. Looks great

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks pretty good. If I had a 6th gen I would DEFINITELY do this. I think the red trim was the way to go. Looks great
Thanks man. The retrofit isn't limited to just 6th gens. There are many applications and styles of them.

joshylee

Hey I'm about to buy these and I like the color temp of the bulbs you have, what did you get? 6000k?