HIN San Mateo

91hatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm going and about 30 peeps with me we got a room hahahaha PPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.................................. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Geminiz

(G3M)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay how am i going to send you the flyers? we need to form a plan

Toms98civ

Insomnia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe we could meet up before the show and and you could hand out the fylers to those who need. Just need aplace to meet at.

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i second the motion. i'm down for whatever wherever. gem, you call the shots.

KoketsuCivicSi

MySpace Whore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
exoin said:
I'll be there if my cousin goes. He gets me in for free. Here is his car. He's won many times before. ( File Too Large. Limit for this filetype is 100.0 KB. Your file is 100.1 KB.) That's f**ked up
NICE!!! i always liked the Gridline crew, awesome show cars!!!

KoketsuCivicSi

MySpace Whore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oneFBPsi said:
yea i'll be there....REPRESENTIN SET4LIFE ENTERTAINMENT!!! we along with infamous styles are hosting "bay idol." kinda like american idol...
sounds interesting =) can't wait to see it at the show. which building are u guys gonna be in?

KoketsuCivicSi

MySpace Whore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this show looks like its gonna be huge as vehicle registration for the show sold out over 1 & 3/4 months before the show!!! can't wait to see what rides Speed Addicts, Illmatic, Hokori, Showcase, Incursion & the rest of the car crews are gonna bring out :>

check out www.hotimportnights.com to see all the things that are gonna be going on at the show

Geminiz

(G3M)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay i thought of something... ive been to this venue quite a lot. when u get off the freeway coming from 80 frisko. right before u turn to go to the gates to the entrance of the parking lot.. there is a grocery store liek around the corner its on the corner.. i'll be posting there for about 30 mins i'll keepu guys updated with what time i will be arriving there.. i'll be handing out flyers to those in need of em.. if u guys need more info.. email me or AIM me R4V34HoL1kk
email: lavaboy66@hotmail.com PEace

Bull

Statue of Chuckerty
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am gonna be there reppin my team, Team Nemesis, we will have six of us total. just look for a s**t load of lights and that will be were we are.

Tom and others who havent registered, They are now requiring photos of ur rides, then will send you a password if they think your car is worthy of showing there. that is the only way you can register now, except Tom might have it easy if Rich has a dealer booth. anyway just an FYI.

Can't wait to see everyone there. peace

exoin

STi Driver
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Geminiz said:
i seen team nemesis around the bay.. they pretty tight
I've seen them too. Well I will be going. I'll be with my cousin after I'm done looking at other cars. Just look for Gridline.

Bull

Statue of Chuckerty
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Geminiz said:
5 bucks says team hokori wins once again for best team

I dun know about that. Well if they do it will be because they will have hella peeps there. but we are tryin to do somethin special this year for team presentation, but we only got 6 or 7 cars entered.

KoketsuCivicSi

MySpace Whore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Geminiz said:
5 bucks says team hokori wins once again for best team
i say it'll be down to Hokori, Speed Addicts, illmatic or Techna

Team Represent: Showcase or Team Prestige

oneFBPsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
KoketsuCivicSi said:
sounds interesting =) can't wait to see it at the show. which building are u guys gonna be in?
in the main building...last time we were there we had a wet tshirt contest right in front of our booth...we were next to the models!

Geminiz

(G3M)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay guys i just got box full of tons of HIN flyers.. if yall need some.. meet me at the grocery story up on the corner at around 6-7ish. i will be posting there for some time. IF you need to get ahold of me AIM me or send me an email and i'll give u my cell. remember 3 bucks off with the flyer.. be there. oh yah i got a 2004 black Honda Civic EX coupe with rims and exhaust look for it.