hmm gt3 color change possibly??

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
red and blue yuck...

maybe get this to wear while driving it...

:oh:
That's ridiculous... it has yellow.
it's better than the played out red on black :lol:
plus IMO it would be something different, and it doesn't look ridiculous. Not everyone's cup of tea understandably so, but if he likes, then he should definitely rock it.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
red and blue yuck...

maybe get this to wear while driving it...

:oh:
lmfao, light or dark???

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
red96civicex said:
lmfao, light or dark???
I think a normal blue would look good. Nothing lite like baby blue and nothing dark like a royal blue. A nice normal blue :lol:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thats what i was thinking

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it might look pretty dope...i've seen a red em1 run the spun mesh rims in blue...it looked pretty sick...but he had a cf hood and cf trunk so if you have the two to combine with blue rims it would seriously be sick...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Voltio said:
That's ridiculous... it has yellow.
it's better than the played out red on black :lol:
plus IMO it would be something different, and it doesn't look ridiculous. Not everyone's cup of tea understandably so, but if he likes, then he should definitely rock it.
just because something is "played out" does not reduce its appeal to me.... a lot of "jdm" type stuff has gotten to be very mainstream.. it does not change my intention with my car.. and in some cases things become mainstream because they are good.. someone somewhere does it and then others see and are equally drawn to that style... to you it does not look ridiculous.. to me it does... JUST my preference.. i am not against trying something new and different, to me this is just not the road to go.. lol

for the record with have a BLUE si in my area with red wheels.. i dislike that just as much as i dislike this..

and by all means to the original poster.. if YOU like it then go for it.. your car not ours..;)

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
just because something is "played out" does not reduce its appeal to me.... a lot of "jdm" type stuff has gotten to be very mainstream.. it does not change my intention with my car.. and in some cases things become mainstream because they are good.. someone somewhere does it and then others see and are equally drawn to that style... to you it does not look ridiculous.. to me it does... JUST my preference.. i am not against trying something new and different, to me this is just not the road to go.. lol

for the record with have a BLUE si in my area with red wheels.. i dislike that just as much as i dislike this..

and by all means to the original poster.. if YOU like it then go for it.. your car not ours..;)
I know what you mean. I personally like to go against the norm. The whole red on black, or silver on black, or the yellow foggies, etc. I see it so much that when I hear about someone trying something a bit different it definitely intrigues me and I say go for it as long as it's not something ridiculous like a body kit from a jet plane or something :lol: Alot of people seem to just get all butt hurt cause it's something different, and different = bad to them. But you're right, In the end, his car, his call.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Voltio said:
I know what you mean. I personally like to go against the norm. The whole red on black, or silver on black, or the yellow foggies, etc. I see it so much that when I hear about someone trying something a bit different it definitely intrigues me and I say go for it as long as it's not something ridiculous like a body kit from a jet plane or something :lol: Alot of people seem to just get all butt hurt cause it's something different, and different = bad to them. But you're right, In the end, his car, his call.
6 years ago when i started to do what ive done to my car it was different.... different doesnt always mean bad... but it also definately does not always equal good... and of course the coice there comes down to the individual opinion of each of us... its nothing even to debate because its simply opinion...;)

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
6 years ago when i started to do what ive done to my car it was different.... different doesnt always mean bad... but it also definately does not always equal good... and of course the coice there comes down to the individual opinion of each of us... its nothing even to debate because its simply opinion...;)
I could care less what color or kind of rims you have on your car, it's probably the last thing I would look at after I manage to close my jaw :lol:
In the end, to each his own I guess.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
:werd:

As for the comments about "do it if you like it", if you really rely on ClubCivic or any other forum to choose what is done to your car, you're a weak person. Of course I understand the point of this thread is to get opinions, to feel out how people might react to it. But I kind of think it's a little cliched to say, "do it if you like it." I'd probably just do it, then later people can be surprised. If they don't like it, tough cookies.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
:werd:

As for the comments about "do it if you like it", if you really rely on ClubCivic or any other forum to choose what is done to your car, you're a weak person. Of course I understand the point of this thread is to get opinions, to feel out how people might react to it. But I kind of think it's a little cliched to say, "do it if you like it." I'd probably just do it, then later people can be surprised. If they don't like it, tough cookies.

im actually eating a cookie right now..

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
side note - funny you picked THAT lunchbox....its the one i bought for my son :rolf: :rolf:

i remember getting laughed at because i put black slips on my fbp 5 years ago.....that then became probbly one of the most played out color schemes in the past 3 years....but like OC said, its just personal prefference.....

b4t0g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea its a cool idea, but i don't think it will look as good as some other color combinations.

twistedtuner76

Aluminum Member(Recycled)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Red coupe + blue gt3.....might look alright, BUT add a white decal kit, that would make it pop!
We can call you CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
too bad captain america just got killed :|

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and to get sniper'd of all things....they didnt even kill him in battle.....comic writing pricks! :lol:

/end thread jack :lol:

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
and to get sniper'd of all things....they didnt even kill him in battle.....comic writing pricks! :lol:

/end thread jack :lol:
haha, I thought that was pretty funny.. of all the things to be killed by..

So what have you decided OP?