Hobbies and what not

easth902

So im sure there is one of these somewhere but i didnt see one sooo. Im new here and don't know anyone, i would like to get to know some of yah.
What are your hobbies besides cars? What do you do for a living and what not.
I suppose ill start off. One of my hobbies is paintball, it may seem kinda stupid to some people but i love it, i dont play pro or anything just recreational but its a blast to go and do with a couple buddies on a saturday. My biggest hobbie though is motorcross, without a doubt. I raced one year, and it almost ruined it for me. The amount of bad mouthing and conflict is unbelievable, and thats not what i like, i do it for the fun and thrill of it, not for the trophy at the end of the weekend. So i mainly trail ride and hit the sandpit near my place now, i do have a small track built in one of my fields though which is a lot fun. Not sure if anybody is into but i ride a 2007 Honda 250r, which is a awesome bike.
So what do you guys (or gals) like to do on the weekends?

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:hi:

Pretty good idea! I'm a Systems Administrator by trade, and my hobbies are making music (I'm in a band), snowboarding, hiking, and video games.

easth902

Pretty good idea! I'm a Systems Administrator by trade, and my hobbies are making music (I'm in a band), snowboarding, hiking, and video games.
I dont know how i forgot snowboarding.. Pretty much all i do in the winter haha. What kind of band? Any links to some songs?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My hobbies used to be drawing and making models, but I haven't done them in a long time. My main hobby is tinkering with cars.

Sent from my Nexus 7

easth902

My hobbies used to be drawing and making models, but I haven't done them in a long time. My main hobby is tinkering with cars.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Pictures of models? I have always appreciated the detail that goes into them

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP

Stop trying to get groupies.
I don't have many hobbies anymore since I have very little time for them. I used to enjoy hunting. I did play video games now I am waiting on new ps4 and destiny to arrive.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I work on survival/emergency systems on helicopters for the Marine Corps, specifically right now the CH-53E.

Being a Marine, obviously one of my biggest hobbies is drinking. :lol: Other than that I love playing guitar, especially live but I haven't found a place to play out here yet. I also like computers, building, modding etc. but I don't get TOO crazy with it. Since my job is so hectic and stressful I basically like anything that allows me to relax and unwind.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i explore abandoned buildings and such , pretty fun, dont get to do it as much and as serious as i was, but i still do it for shits and giggles.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like this thread.

I'm a cook by trade. I manage a restaurant for work.

My hobbies include.. Rock climbing, mountain biking, video games, shooting guns, messing around with cars, and running.

I do a bunch of other stuff but those are my main interests. I like to keep busy with things to do. Makes for a lot of experiences.

I'm 20 years old also. :P

That about covers me.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pictures of models? I have always appreciated the detail that goes into them

I don't have any of them anymore unfortunately, but this weekend when I'm home from school, I can show you some that my dad built when he was a kid.

Sent from my Nexus 7

RonJ

Banned
I solve problems for a living.

My hobbies are fixing things and Texas coastal fishing.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mechanical computer aided drafter/designer.

cars are not my hobbie anymore. i'm really into motorcycles and i recently got into some fitness things. i also go fishing and do some lightkayaking/bicycling occasionally.

I also can run a lot of tractors made in the 50s.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bartend for a living, its fun but terrible money.

Other than that my main hobbies are snowmobiling, and videogames, but I do a lot of stuff for the most part.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm a Ph D student, studying the use of video games for education and training.

My primary hobby is playing video games (surprise), but I also (try to) play guitar.. and I really like eating. I know that sounds strange, but one of my favorite pastimes is to eat at a new and interesting restaurant.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used to play drums a lot I really loved it. Real life has been kicking my ass since I moved out so I haven't gotten a chance to play in a while. Looks like it may be time for a new hobby. I work at whole foods making food and cleaning things.