holes in rear bumper

nyjprice

5+ Year Member
Always wanted to kw what was that on ppl bumpers now I kw but dose it work like really for stock engine that got 130hp max do u really need it

Nebster66

yesSIR-S
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man these things piss me off, kids drill holes in their rear bumpers then think their car was 400 hp...
SO freakin' true! But let them do it cause kids don't know any better... haha

Cr8zyDrifter

5+ Year Member
everyone knows those holes only add HP if you put holes in the front bumper too, now thats just science.

94 civic ex

5+ Year Member
everyone knows those holes only add HP if you put holes in the front bumper too, now thats just science.
Front bumper has holes in it factory. But any way i was wondering about it to with the weight compisation. I figure if you dril the holes out your missing that part of the bumper so it might be about the same weight with that piece on there??

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you seriously think , point something grams would really matter? Im sure the driver losing weight would do more good then that.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it doesnt make a HUGE difference but when ur actually making good # in the 1/4 mile, every little thing helps
Correct, agreed... When your laying down a 10-11 Sec 1/4 Mile then it serves a purpose to cut down drag....
you may be losing drag but im sure you are gaining weight over the stock plastic that is there. question is.... are you losing enough drag to compensate for the added weight.
It's Aluminum, the removed plastic weighs more.. And its so minimal IF it was more it wouldn't matter, having different amounts of gas would weigh more....
Always wanted to kw what was that on ppl bumpers now I kw but dose it work like really for stock engine that got 130hp max do u really need it
Absolutely nothing!!!!!! It doesn't help anything on a stock car.
LOL Good one

OP Unless you have a purpose for it, don't install it.. If you do then that sight is a good sight for you and GL... If you don't need it please get a chute as well, might as well complete the entire look while your at it lol

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
remove some plastic, add some metal.... canceled out the weight saving? LOL

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
people on this board make me LOL, someone needs to take english 101...I guess clubcivic has turned hood ebonics haha

thats just about the dumbest thing iv seen! no offence to you if you want to do it go for it! its your ride. just dont see any since in it unless your running like 800hp or somthing. just goofy looking to me.

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^Holy ridiculously large sig. I'd change that if I were you......

justsayin