5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll have to get a quote on that tomorrow.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
More parts gone.

SPEEDKILLZ228

5+ Year Member
How Much For Trunk And Taillights Shipped To 39553

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not willing to ship a trunk and tail lights unless you're ready to cough up at LEAST $70 in freight and packing.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't know if the trunk would end up on a pallet or wrapped in a LOT of cardboard.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm not willing to ship a trunk and tail lights unless you're ready to cough up at LEAST $70 in freight and packing.

Thats the most I'd ever pay for 99-00 tails (shipped)...this is a lowball offer I know, feel free to send it back lol

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thats the most I'd ever pay for 99-00 tails (shipped)...this is a lowball offer I know, feel free to send it back lol
He's saying we won't ship the trunk for anything less than price plus AT LEAST $70 for getting it to the buyer.

The taillights WILL NOT be sold for $70, much less $70 shipped. That is a low ball offer. '99-'00 taillights commonly sell for $100.

The trunk, taillights and intake all belong(ed) to me. We live together as a couple, so all the items are listed here.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
He's saying we won't ship the trunk for anything less than price plus AT LEAST $70 for getting it to the buyer.

The taillights WILL NOT be sold for $70, much less $70 shipped. That is a low ball offer. '99-'00 taillights commonly sell for $100.

The trunk, taillights and intake all belong(ed) to me. We live together as a couple, so all the items are listed here.
Yeh $100 for 99-00 tails is crazy I fail to see why they are worth that much...I'll keep my eyes open for local stuff but anyways GLWS u two!!!

edit - thanks for the heads up eran

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bug Visor is back for sale.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeh $100 for 99-00 tails is crazy I fail to see why they are worth that much...I'll keep my eyes open for local stuff but anyways GLWS u two!!!
The local market is what it is. Also have to consider the condition one used part vs. another, completeness too.

I've seen people selling 99-00 tails for around $60-70. They never come with gaskets or wiring. 90% of the time, the foil is coming off inside the lens too.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not photoshop. Just my standard rigamaroll through Lightroom.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EK4 Wheel Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.