Hollywoods Built ED civic hatch (56k come back in 3 years)

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just copying this from another forum im on so I can share with yall

So here is some teaser pics until I can get more later tonight ;)

her home until i clean the garage out. :( she needs a central heat n air controlled garage...

So I got my stuff in for my race tuck harness..Thank you UPS.

Good quality stuff lol heat shrink is dual wall 3:1 shrink ratio is heat/chemical resistant.

Just got back from the machine shop n right when I was about to leave a guy called me back on a y8 motor that he wanted 200 bucks for...well the last week n a half he had no interests so he sold it to me for 85 bucks lol steal!

Okay so here she is just going over some things.

Unfortunately the cylinder walls had a small boo boo in them so the shop couldnt get the clearances I wanted .0035-.004 so the closest they were able to get it is .006. Now I am hoping I can make a LITTLE up in ring gap but we'll see. I should be ordering bearings and gaskets very soon so STAY TUNED.

I couldnt stand to see my car sit outside even tho I had a car cover the weather down here in the south is crazy anyways i finally got her a new place to sleep. Ugh I want her done...when I look at her i just melt. lol

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbs up

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay well I was bored at work today and decided to bust out my actual camera and take pics so here it goes...

I also ordered a new plate! its on the way now.

FINALLY at last, I met the ups guy at 7:30 this morning as they were loading the trucks lol couldnt wait any damn longer..Got the pistons in...sexy s**t lemme tell you. So now my motor should be done this week hurray.

THANKS LOGISTICS

Okay so I know its been very wishy washy but the plans have changed yet again and this is how its going to stay. This will be on the street also, the crx just got a new tranny seeing that i blew the diff and ill be adding ac to it. This will be a spare vehicle if i need something to drive while working on the other car. She will stay N/A for now but will see boost as soon as possible. The stats of the motor as of now is this:

B16A
81.5mm bore
81.5mm CP 10.5:1 pistons
Brian crower rods
Crank turned 10/10
Clevite bearings
Golden eagle bored 81.5mm OEM head gasket
OEM GSR oil pump
Gates water pump
Gates tensioner
Gates timing belt
GSR cams
B17 valve springs
ARP head studs
ARP 2000 rod bolts
ARP flywheel bolts
ARP pressure plate bolts
ARP main studs
Brand new dizzy
Vision 10.2mm Spark plug wires
NGK plugs
Hondata Intake Manifold Gaskets
SMSP style 4-2-1 header

so the wrinkle black on the valve cover got messed up so ima repaint it at work tomorrow but heres some pics got the motor in and buttoned up for some pics got a lot more work to do but I had to put the motor in with no cherry picker lol wat a pain in the ass.

okay slight problem..I have to figure out what the hell ima do for this radiator I have no room but ima make it work. I have to make some custom brackets off the traction bar to try and put the radiator infront on the bumper side.

heres pics:

so I painted it cause the piping was somewhat scratched up and now I dont like it. lol I will be repainting it tomorrow along with the valve cover. I got almost everything now so stay tuned!

sorry about all the cell phone pics its so much easier right now. So yesterday we put in a good 8hours of work..got all the wiring done, wideband wired in, ecu chipped and ready to go, just waiting for the misc parts that will show up today. Summit racing sent me the wrong fittings for the fuel rail so we didnt get that done. She should be finished tomorrow or the next day headed to the dyno lol Heres some pics of small updates.

The only things left is:

get the alt bracket
finish the engine harness
adjust the suspension
wire the battery
finish the fuel line (summit send the wrong fittings -6an to -6an coupler)
and the hoses for the water passeges and bam we will be headed to montgomery.

Got my super mad JDM battery and new REAL pineapple grenade that is my awesome shift knob

So it was 115 degrees in the shop and yet me and staypuffy did work son. I was super mad at summit racing tho cause they sent me the wrong fittings but they def showed me what customer service was all about cause they sent me the right ones free of charge. We wired in the wideband, fixed the oil pan, fixed the under dash harness, started inspecting the engine harness again, adjusted the suspension, and started wiring the mad tight jdm battery. Well heres a few pics yall even tho its obvious not many care lol

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hopefully more updates sunday. I talked to the tuner about getting her on the dyno asap. Im working on getting/making a base map to start off of so I can crank her and check for leaks. It should be done this next week for sure with dyno and ripper vids next weekend! Hell yea

That is a good looking car.

The intake paint reminds me of cupcakes fro some reason.
Yes it sure is, thanks Greg.

I liked the idea but hated the outcome.

Tell puffy imma squeeze one off in his eye for not returning my text. Everything else looks good let me look in my stash and see if I have extra fuel fittings buddy
Lol ill tell him. So I got the fittings to work after calling AEM for the 2nd time and talking with the tech guy. Its all worked out but thanks John you always got my back lol

Sucks they sent you the wrong fittings. Jegs did that to me 3 times lol. Hopefully the 4 th is right.
Yea finally got it right man. They seem to be all domestic guys lol

this thing looks great! props for getting work done in the hot ass weather
Thanks man, I have lost 12lbs since I started working on this thing...no joke can even notice it in my face lol 6pack ftw.:bigok:

I got all the paint done and let me tell you its pure sex!!! Almost got the harness complete just ran out of supplys...and to think I got paid to do this all at work today lol and take a nap ;) Life is good.

Okay...drum roll please!

Here she is, almost ready just some small wiring. Tomorrow my battery tray will arrive from the Mr. Awebb himself! Thanks again buddy! then I can finish her on up and HOPEFULLY be at the dyno this week..god this car has faught me lol well enjoy

Sooo the car is off getting some secret sex done to it lol I am also looking for a bumper to run other than the gaping ass hole meant for the intercooler. Im hoping to possibly get some funds for my birthday next friday! So who knows what will happen. Anyways heres some random pics i took with my camera a few days ago..

and there will be updates soon!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking good man. Glad to see Greg's shell lives on.