any hp goals in mind for the B20B?

Keep up the good work.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
small update

6k HIDS

hopefully pic up tomorrow

had to work all weekend so couldnt get the engine on my stand but did build my hoist last tuesday

praying I have time to do the rear struts and spring this sunday, tired of being an inch lower in back lol

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cool car bro! :thumbsup hoping to see more and more pics of this beast.. BTW i really liked the DA9 you had before. I've always had a soft spot for those since i used to own a DB2. Were you ever a member of G2IC.com?

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
sorry no real updates or pics, actually debating on getting another DA9

have so far....

brought my greddy power extreme catback down from cincy

exedy street/strip disc and HD pressure plate and ITR flywheel purchased (shipped yesterday)

going 1g dsm on turbo setup, 57 trim may be going up for sale

and yes Ive been on g2ic since 2006 lol

and dsm tuners since 2005 geez

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
should have some pics up tomorrow since I got the weekend off

clutch pp and flywheel came in the other day

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
sorry for the delays

head is off b20 need to take it to southern performance to be cleaned and decked and ITR flywheel resurfaced

block looks great, was getting dark and I didnt really look at it but I could still see the factory cross hatching

clutch/pp/flywheel are in

arp head studs on the way along with OBD1 dizzy

picked up a ported 14b, may use it for more low end and midrange instead of the ching chong 57 trim

hoping for pics at least by this week

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Still in it

Well I havent gave up like Ive been trying to do. Someone literally called me about buying the full swap from me, I told him its all or nothing because Im not sitting on this b20 for 8 months trying to sell it and not being able to use it because I sold part of my swap.

[/IMG]

block waiting for head (its in the trunk lol)

old school power extreme (1 of 500, this catback is almost 10 years old now)

from a few feet away, its not at a real sharp angle like the pics makes it look

new rundown

b20b block
b20z pistons
ARP headstuds, rod bolts
shot peened rods
custom ground crowers ( little more than 403s with what Im guessing is a little less overlap)
exedy clutch and pp with ITR flywheel
whatever header I find thats decent
2.75in greddy power extreme catback

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP

started tearing down the shortblock today, all looks good. Pistons going to machine shop tomorrow for the swap and arp hardware. Quick hone and back together again soon I hope

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Got the cylinders honed and dropped off pistons and machine shop today, hopefully get them back tomorrow. Unfortunatly forget to take the ARP rod bolts with me. Its not a big deal, this thing wont see over 7800 anyway. Also picked up some OEM rings from the dealer, f**king expensive but I got them overnight and time is money.

Should call this the no love thread :(

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Should call this the no love thread :(
I watch but I don't always comment :P

Sounds like you're treating her good. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Sucks about the ARP's though

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
still have the headstuds going in

Im getting a little stoked, these crowers made 157whp on a stock exhaust manifold LS and a SAFC. Roughly 9.78:1 comp and a decent header with some good tuning. f*** I hope this thing can hit 170whp, would be sweet to be in the 150ish torque too.

After looking and charlie moua's build again, I may be in for a disappointment, he made 156whp with an intake manifold and a street tune from jordantuned. We will have roughly the same comp ratio, and since both our cams are custom and I dont know the exact specs (was told these were a mid-point between 403s and 404s) we will have to see. We are also at different elevations lol so I may gain some that way. I just looked at the headgasket again and its a metal 3 piece, may shed a layer or two lol.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
clean now

getting close

head on

Just need to install Crowers and button it up. Ran out of time as I need to be at work early tonight, seriously debating on boosting now.....ugh