Holy s**t what's wrong with people

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no death could ever justify what he did. He needs to be eaten alive slowly at a thanksgiving royal feast, starting with the toes, and working up.

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
holy f**k.. thats one of the worse things i've ever read.. and think the girl lived.. f**king LIVED. could you even imagine her scared state now?! she will never EVER be the same, that god damn son of b***h.. i f**king wanna kill him, god damn it. wtf is wrong with ppl f**k the fact if hes mentally ill, that was a bullshit move by the lawyer since the f**ker knew what he was doing. f**k prison, f**k a trial, torture his ass and shoot him in the f**king head.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Only one good thing came out of this - she's going to have so much emotional / moral support for like..the rest of her life.

f**k my hard working to go towards keeping scum bags like that guy alive and healthy in prison. And don't kill him. He's getting off way too easy if you do that. Do to him exactly what he did to her. Except 1000x times more until he dies from pain.

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's soooooo f**ked up. How could someone possibly do that to a person? Just the thought of it makes me sick.