Honda Access electronics...A gathering of Gathers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deemee

I am the Master...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i might be contacting you in the future depending my funds

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice products op good luck with the sales

graffbc

5+ Year Member
super bump...wish i had the money to buy the gathers

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
i'd be interested in learning how if you'd be willing to share...
After I finish moving we will have to talk about a deal on it. I may want to purchase it and then i can create a write up on how to do it.

I have been working on a way to get around the tape deck and Have finally succeeded. I will have a all too sweet HOW TO in the near future.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
After I finish moving we will have to talk about a deal on it. I may want to purchase it and then i can create a write up on how to do it.

I have been working on a way to get around the tape deck and Have finally succeeded. I will have a all too sweet HOW TO in the near future.
bump for the write up!

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
Give me a few weeks. Might be a month really because I have the move which im about to do within the next two weeks. Not to mention i have parts from Japan I am waiting on. So things are tight atm. Dropping a couple thousand on this house didn't help either LOL

yesSIR-S

I got mad BAMP for this hombre!
much appreciation mi amigo!

Give me a few weeks. Might be a month really because I have the move which im about to do within the next two weeks. Not to mention i have parts from Japan I am waiting on. So things are tight atm. Dropping a couple thousand on this house didn't help either LOL
well let us know!

how much for the gps one?
the prices are listed under the pictures. if you're interested in the EK4 navigation setup it's 400

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wonder if the speakers will fit in my 95 sedan hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.