Honda Access rear lip?

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hahaha, good luck. You'll need to browse the classified and other for sale venues diligently.

BobCajun

This lip is so awesome looking... I have a mugen one on the front so this lip for the rear can be nice!

itgrowsind

5+ Year Member
first off that aint the real optional lip from honda thats a fake one I have a real one and will post pics soon trust me they are not wide right behind the wheels but damn the real ones look fking awesome I paid over 300+ but it came painted EBP took me some months too find it...it was posted on a bike forum in florida guy hadnt updated post pmed him and Iwas very happy that day!
you can find them unpainted on honda-tech.com in the classifieds but theyre almost 500 shipped new!

Z3R)

5+ Year Member
first off that aint the real optional lip from honda thats a fake one I have a real one and will post pics soon trust me they are not wide right behind the wheels but damn the real ones look fking awesome I paid over 300+ but it came painted EBP took me some months too find it...it was posted on a bike forum in florida guy hadnt updated post pmed him and Iwas very happy that day!
you can find them unpainted on honda-tech.com in the classifieds but theyre almost 500 shipped new!
there was TWO different OEM Honda optional rear lips. the one pictured above was offered for the 96-98 civic and only fits the bumper of those years. it can be modded to fit the 99-00 years though. then there is the other optional rear lip which is much smaller and was offered for the 99-00 year model civics. the 96-98 rear lip was actually made for the sedan and it flows much better on the sedan then the coupe because of the side skirts. its the worst rear lip for the coupe to have IMHO.

both rear lips are hard to find and usually run $400+ new or used since they are both no longer made.