Honda and Jeep.... The best of both worlds!

Jersey_Devil

I catch a lot of flack from my Jeep buddies cuz I like Hondas but I don't care. Anyone else here wheel? Tons of fun driving over stuff :thumbup: I know I can't be the only one here who wheels....Hell Wharton state forest is right across the street from Atco raceway, where "Honda Day" is held..... Currently this is my DD till my gf gets a new car then I take over her 04 Civic EX for a DD while I build my B16B dream civic from a 2000 Civic EX.(currently doing all my homework before I start) I can go fast in one and over anything in the other! Well here's my rig.....

2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited (JKUR)

Suspension
-4" Skyjacker coil lift
-3/4" Daystar coil spacers
-Rough Country 2.2 shocks
-Rough Country dual stabilizer
-Teraflex monster HD track bars (front and rear)
-Evo No Limits quick disconnect

Armor
-Rugged Ridge XHD front and rear bumpers with tire carrier
-Skidrow engine/trans skid
-ARB differential covers
-Artec front axle truss
-Evo Rockstar rear cntrl arm skids
-Evo front cntrl arm skids
-Evo C gussets
-Factory Rubi-Rails with Poison Spyder weeks on steps
-Bushwacker flat flats

Lighting
-Trucklite L.E.D. headlights
-PIAA 520 series halogen lights
-50" Hanma L.E.D bar
-20" Hanma L.E.D bar
-(3) Blitzpro Hawk 6D lights
-all other bulbs converted to L.E.D

Performance
-Jet stage 2 chip
-Rough Country throttle body spacer
-AEV snorkel
-River Raider breather extention kit

Other
-Warn XD9000i (steel cable)
-Cobra 25LX CB radio
-5' Firestik 2 antenna
-Bestop Trektop NX
-Spider Web Shade
-Freedom Hard Top
-Northridge Jerry can carrier
-River Raider champ stamp

Sent from my obama monitoring device

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice Jeep.

Suspension...

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My gf also like Jeeps, in fact she has a '03 Liberty and a 2 door 93 Cherokee XJ, right now we don't have time nor money for that recreation, but I hope some day get that Xj on my hands and start climbing rock

Jersey_Devil

U can beat the balls off the XJs! I want one of them too.... I want too many toys lol... Tell her to let u borrow it! Go out have some fun!

Jersey_Devil

Wait, theres another world?
Yes, and it's a fun one too! Now that I got my Rubi built to a good point, I can start to get my started shopping for a B16B to rebuild. Found a few and one only two hours away! Cmon income tax! Lol

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice! Always wanted one of these for a fun winter toy.

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U can beat the balls off the XJs! I want one of them too.... I want too many toys lol... Tell her to let u borrow it! Go out have some fun!

If we could we would do it, but it is completely stock, and no money for now to buy parts for civic and xj

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Jersey_Devil

It will do a lot more than u think stock! Most ORV parks green trails ul be fine. But yea it's hard to afford two projects at once that's why the Rubi is going on the back burner for now.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yup, I have a 4x4 Tacoma. Compiling parts for a lift. Right now I'm just waiting to pick up the last of the tools to get the job done, and a good weekend to do it.

What wheels are those?

Jersey_Devil

Yup, I have a 4x4 Tacoma. Compiling parts for a lift. Right now I'm just waiting to pick up the last of the tools to get the job done, and a good weekend to do it.

What wheels are those?
What kind of taco u got? I built my dads 06 TRD Sport just over a year ago. 2/3 inch Rough Country lift, AllPro front and rear bumpers, AllPro skids, winch, wheels and a set of 31s

That's the best of I have in my phone

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
2003 extended cab. 3.4 V6, 5spd, 4x4. I have Bilstein front and rear shocks, Eibach springs up front, AllPro leaf springs in the rear. I also have the AllPro skids. All of that is waiting to be put on.

Also working on doing a tasteful mesh grill and mounting an LED light bar behind the grill.

Jersey_Devil

2003 extended cab. 3.4 V6, 5spd, 4x4. I have Bilstein front and rear shocks, Eibach springs up front, AllPro leaf springs in the rear. I also have the AllPro skids. All of that is waiting to be put on.

Also working on doing a tasteful mesh grill and mounting an LED light bar behind the grill.
Nice! Ur gonna love the allpro stuff, I know I do! Easy truck to work on too!

Jersey_Devil

Won a contest on facebook! Now Extreme Terrain used one of the pics of my rig on their site!

sent from my obama monitoring device

Jersey_Devil

Just wanted to share, thought it was pretty cool. "USDM" a facebook page for imports here in the states used a pic of my Rubi

So now that some places are already getting snow, do you drive ur car year round, or garage it for the winter? Anyone else got any winter toys?