Honda Civic 2005 : How to Reset the Dashborad Clock

artmong

Pls. help how to adjust/reset the clock display. I tried to press every buttons possible but the clock didn't change. I recently changed the car battery which caused the clock to change also.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on your car you need to turn the ignition key "on" but leave the radio off. Then look at the SCAN button for the radio to the right of the display--it should say "clock" below it. press in the SCAN/CLOCK button and hold it in until you hear a "beep". once it beeps you should see the numbers start to flash. you can then use the radio station preset number "4" to set the hours and the radio preset button "5" to set the minutes. when you have the time set, press the SCAN/CLOCK button and hold it until it beeps and locks in the time.

note: if the car is a SE model use the AUX button on the lower left of the display instead of the Scan button to enter the programming mode.

note: if the car is a DX there is only one button on the lower right and that is the clock button.

*from Yahoo

denisujq

Honda Civic 2005 How to Reset the Dashborad Clock

I also would like to know how to do it and see some Pics, I used colored tape to change the color of mine, but it didnt turn out the way I wanted, plus they are Red now instead of Blue...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on your car you need to turn the ignition key "on" but leave the radio off. Then look at the SCAN button for the radio to the right of the display--it should say "clock" below it. press in the SCAN/CLOCK button and hold it in until you hear a "beep". once it beeps you should see the numbers start to flash. you can then use the radio station preset number "4" to set the hours and the radio preset button "5" to set the minutes. when you have the time set, press the SCAN/CLOCK button and hold it until it beeps and locks in the time.

note: if the car is a SE model use the AUX button on the lower left of the display instead of the Scan button to enter the programming mode.

note: if the car is a DX there is only one button on the lower right and that is the clock button.

*from Yahoo
:cool: