Honda Civic DX

darkelf6

5+ Year Member
I want to buy a honda civic dx hatchback but i havent had any luck yet. i saw one today for $1,200 but didnt catch how to reach the seller. i dont mind a stock car but getting one with minor mods would be terrific.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the 1200 dollar DX better be in close to pristine condition...

a decent dx runs about 1000...

darkelf6

5+ Year Member
the 1200 dollar DX better be in close to pristine condition...

a decent dx runs about 1000...
well actualy it already had a new set of rims and it didnt sound stock at all. i even checked as it drove away if they had just added a huge muffler but it looked like the stock muffler it comes with.

eastbxc

5+ Year Member
I got my 90 for $100 bucks....motor cant get compression but i think a engine rebuild will solve that

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got my 90 for $100 bucks....motor cant get compression but i think a engine rebuild will solve that
i would go as far as needing a rebuild... i bet when you pull the head off and look at the valves.. youll find your problem.... i did with mine. 2 burned out ones. 25 dollar fix. and running like new

Tegidriver90

5+ Year Member
Yeah, it really does depend on where you live. This guy that has a dealership down the street from where I live wanted $4,200 for his stock 1991 Si. Don't get me wrong, it was in prestine condition, but it's been there for about 9 months now because nobody is stupid enough to pay that much.