Honda Civic MB4 1.8 EuroSpec

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Beautiful cars. You need some better pics though.

I thought the MB6 had the B18C4 and the MB4 had a D16B2?

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks liek a mix between a civic, el, and an accord...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
3DScott said:
0_0 WOW that is hot! Only in Canada?
It's in Europe. That's a Civic 5-door.

EuroMugen

5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Beautiful cars. You need some better pics though.

I thought the MB6 had the B18C4 and the MB4 had a D16B2?
yea i bought the car with the d16 but suddenly i found my self installing a b18c R so my chassi is mb4 but with the mb6 extras...lol

Porker

Fukin' Bent y0!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are you on Honda revolutions Euromugen?>

Looks like a blokes car off there!

Porker

Fukin' Bent y0!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As your car looks exactly like these ones that belong to a bloke from a club im in..... :???: :???:

Mr.Doerr said:
I can show you some of the rest of the pictures I took...

:wink:
And he's from the UK and it says you're from portugal? :???:

And yours has a UK tax disc from the look of it.

And also, his is still in his posession. So are you him? :???: :???:

And for the record, thats not an ITR engine. Its a B18C4, as it has the dual runner intake? :???:

.blazed_ej8

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Porker said:
As your car looks exactly like these ones that belong to a bloke from a club im in..... :???: :???:

And for the record, thats not an ITR engine. Its a B18C4, as it has the dual runner intake? :???:

oh s**t...is someone lying ? anyways s**t i'd f**kin import one of those back to the states...i have 2 years till i go to Europe with the family so i think i can save up by then...

Porker

Fukin' Bent y0!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well he's blocked off the plates, mirrored the image in the last pic he posted (you can see the sign pointing the wrong way and the steering wheel on the LHD side) Just looks a bit dodgy :???:

EuroMugen

5+ Year Member
well mines is exatcly the same thing and i didnt have images on had except cell phone pics

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Porker said:

MB6s shoudl come with the B18C4 also...

I didn't even notice he's not in the UK. The car's a UK model though. I don't think they ever sold them in South America.

Porker

Fukin' Bent y0!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Obviously some n00b trying to big himself up :lol:

Unless he is the real dude. In which case, he will PM me on the other site, i'm sure ;)

gofaster

5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
MB6s shoudl come with the B18C4 also...

I didn't even notice he's not in the UK. The car's a UK model though. I don't think they ever sold them in South America.
Portugal is in Europe, not S. America O_o, its right next to Spain

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gofaster said:
Portugal is in Europe, not S. America O_o, its right next to Spain
Durp.... Wasn't all there on that post and double checked with someone else who apparently also wasn't quite all there. :lol:

Still, I was under the impression that the MB6 came with the B18C4, not the MB4. Could be a swap, but he didn't mention it being a swap.

VTI-S_Loon

5+ Year Member
I've got the VTI-S 5 door MB6 and it's the same as that one, well right hand drive, and it does have the B18C4 engine. I noticed on the rev counter it only had 8000rpm on it though where as mine has 9000rpm. And the pics with the number plates on... they are black and silver.. that's illegal on all cars past a certain age, god i think it was the 1970's or somewhere there about the car had to have been manufactured before you could have those plates. The MB6 is a nice car but a b***h to get parts for. I'm looking to replace all my shock absorbers and so far can only find Koni's and a complete coilover kit. Don't suppose if anyone knows whether the MB 1,2,3,4 have the same shocks as the MB6? I found that the front discs (282mm) are the same as that of those on the 92 prelude 2.2vti. and some back suspension arms etc can be bough from rover rather than honda, other than that, the car isn't very well catered for. Civics with the MB code seem to be neglected.

EK3

5+ Year Member
Something's fishy around here, portugal does not drive right handed cars

Tim85_19

Dutch EJ9
5+ Year Member
fishy indeed, no RHD, no LSD, no type R engine, just a b18c4 less nM then any the B18C6 (which IS the Type R)..

something not very well over here =)