Honda Civic Navigation System Updates

TimCivic

Hello Guys,

I am new to the forum so go easy on me!

I've got a 2008 Civic which I am currently looking at modding. When I bought it, it had the GPS already in it - although recently it seems to be a bit unreliable. I guess I need to buy on of these:

http://www.hondanavigationdvd.net/honda-civic-navigation-dvd-gps-updates

My question is whether it's actually worth paying the cash on or shall i just go out and buy a new tomtom - they are dead cheap ritght now.

the official honda one seems way tooooo expensive in my mind.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have the same problem with my ridgeline... GPS is getting outdated and the update DVD is $100 :shock:

My thought process was to find someone else that needs it, and go 50/50 with them.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll have to check later. At work now (warez = no no) :lol:
haha cool, let me know and we can work something out if its what you need

Honda/Acura Navigation White DVD Version v4.92 (2010-2011) | 7.27 GB
Hit the road with the latest navigation information at your fingertips. With this new Acura 2012 DVD Map Update, your direction will be guided by a system that delivers optimal performance and identifies new highways, subdivisions, businesses, and points of interest. With map coverage that includes the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, your Acura will be equipped for travel both near and far.

Should work with following cars
If its a WHITE Nav disk It Should work
Acura RL 05-11
Acura TL 07-08
Acura MDX 05-09
Acura TSX 06-11
Acura RDX 07-11
Honda Odyssey 05-11
Honda Pilot 06-11
Honda Accord 06-11
Honda Ridgeline 06-11
The coverage area included in the disk map is the U.S. and Northern Canada, Alaska and Mexico are not included in the navigation charts.