Honda Civic Sedan ES7

Adaszek123

Hi everybody!

My name is Adam and im from Poland. I drive Honda Civic ES7 2004 At first please forgvie me my language and grammar errors but i haven't used English for 5 or 6 years. I'll try to used as good as I can, but don't banned me for this please. I need to refresh it a little bit=) I dont't have problems with reading and understending but writing is quite difficult for me=)

I found this site few days ago. Im' trying to build my car as best as i can, but many parts are unavailable in Poland, because this model isn't as popular as for ex. Ep3. I try to be a good and active user and i'll have many questions. I'll need site links, auctions and so on. And also ideas for this car. Can i count on you gusys?

Il try to give up my Thread on days so you can see ma ride!
Thank 4 all

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Looks like a nice clean start!! Welcome to the club! =)

Ill say you should start with some more pictures, and then tell us about the car; what you have done and your future plans! I had a Canadian model of one of these cars, I LOVED that thing! keep all of us updated!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Hi everybody!

My name is Adam and im from Poland. I drive Honda Civic ES7 2004 At first please forgvie me my language and grammar errors but i haven't used English for 5 or 6 years. I'll try to used as good as I can, but don't banned me for this please. I need to refresh it a little bit=) I dont't have problems with reading and understending but writing is quite difficult for me=)

I found this site few days ago. Im' trying to build my car as best as i can, but many parts are unavailable in Poland, because this model isn't as popular as for ex. Ep3. I try to be a good and active user and i'll have many questions. I'll need site links, auctions and so on. And also ideas for this car. Can i count on you gusys?

Il try to give up my Thread on days so you can see ma ride!
Thank 4 all

Your grammar is better than about 96% of the US population. So don't worry about anything like that.
We'll help you out as much as we can, but be warned this isn't a 7th gen heavy site. If you do have issues and learn anything while fixing you car it would be cool if you shared it with forum, that way we have a better database for future members.

Adaszek123

Your grammar is better than about 96% of the US population. So don't worry about anything like that.
We'll help you out as much as we can, but be warned this isn't a 7th gen heavy site. If you do have issues and learn anything while fixing you car it would be cool if you shared it with forum, that way we have a better database for future members.
Thanks very much. Of course, as far as i am here i'll try to help or even show what have i done in my beauty. I'a very pleased for such warm welcom=)

EricTaylor

Hey I am also an owner of a 2004 honda civic. I have the 4dr lx and I recently lowered mine on skunk2 proS Coilovers and for shoes I have XXR's 527 15in/8.25 0 offset!!! And from personal experience do not get any wide wheels with 0 offset unless you want to rub and bounce your fender on your tires when hitting awkward bumps. Also if you plan on lowering it, prepare to get a disturbing clunking noise when turning. I've done research and someone said that the sway bar being loose will cause that clunking noise and to tighten up the sway bar ends. Well I had my car on the lift and my sway bar didn't appear loose at all but I tried tightening it but it was already as tight as it would go. I'm still trying to figure it out but if anyone else has any suggestions feel free to speak. I am open for all ideas and input. But here's a picture of my civic if it helps give you ideas on building yours.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey I am also an owner of a 2004 honda civic. I have the 4dr lx and I recently lowered mine on skunk2 proS Coilovers and for shoes I have XXR's 527 15in/8.25 0 offset!!! And from personal experience do not get any wide wheels with 0 offset unless you want to rub and bounce your fender on your tires when hitting awkward bumps. Also if you plan on lowering it, prepare to get a disturbing clunking noise when turning. I've done research and someone said that the sway bar being loose will cause that clunking noise and to tighten up the sway bar ends. Well I had my car on the lift and my sway bar didn't appear loose at all but I tried tightening it but it was already as tight as it would go. I'm still trying to figure it out but if anyone else has any suggestions feel free to speak. I am open for all ideas and input. But here's a picture of my civic if it helps give you ideas on building yours.
LOL. No. It has to do with not knowing how to make them fit. There are plenty of people that make the fitment work without hitting or rubbing. Of course slapping wheels that stick out that far and not setting up the car first, they are going to hit.

So you are saying that all lowered civics make this mysterious clunking noise? Mine was lowered for over 8 years and never clunked. Ever.

EricTaylor

I did not come on here to argue about "all civics" I said that when lowering his 04 civic to be prepared to get a disturbing clunking noise I said nothing about "all civics" and I advised him not to get 0 offset wide wheels due to how much they will stick out and that they slap on the fender. But since you know so much than please inform me why mine and so many other 04-05 civics have the same clunking noise after lowering the car? So please explain how to make Coilovers fit b/c I don't believe they can go on wrong and work.

andrewthesith

Darth "The Si" Vader
I did not come on here to argue about "all civics" I said that when lowering his 04 civic to be prepared to get a disturbing clunking noise I said nothing about "all civics" and I advised him not to get 0 offset wide wheels due to how much they will stick out and that they slap on the fender. But since you know so much than please inform me why mine and so many other 04-05 civics have the same clunking noise after lowering the car? So please explain how to make Coilovers fit b/c I don't believe they can go on wrong and work.
most threads i have read have said sway bar endlinks or broken strut mounts. no matter what you drive, you shouldn't hear clunks.