Honda Day @ Englishtown Aug. 11

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
vinny we can meet on the Turn pike down, i am suspose to be meeting a few people coming down my way so you more then welcome to tag along with us ,I hope it dosent fukin rain saturday ,I`ll be pist.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll suck someones d**k if they have a k20 in a rhd 93 coupe....and then i'll post the story up on honda-tech.

isn't that why everyone is going??? :2confused
Fag. and yea, ill be going.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Remeber are deal ,I get to drive the h22 if not over revd past 5,500 k :-D,I dunno if .I can withold my self from such an act man haha j/p
it only revs to like 4,000 rpms. i dont see why you'd bring it to 5,000.

just kiddin.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Slow????? no. i said it only revved to 4,000. didn't say it was slow.

that 4,000 rpm joke comes straight from Steve's mouth anyway...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ok guys..im meeting up with some people from my area around pleasntville and we are driving up about me and ten cars...who wants to meet with us??

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i might be in toms river/seaside hights (82 off gsp). anyone coming from or thru there?

SilentMist

Slow????? no. i said it only revved to 4,000. didn't say it was slow.

that 4,000 rpm joke comes straight from Steve's mouth anyway...
Kyle your such an ass,I said slow because his name is slow civic and ,I put just playing CALM DOWN MAN your sooooo up tight when it comes down to jokin around.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the problem with the internet is you cannot express tone. i meant that in a very calm way... everything is cool.

SilentMist

the problem with the internet is you cannot express tone. i meant that in a very calm way... everything is cool.
Kyleeeee sell me the accord man stop being tight you know you can afford to gie it to me for that price bro you know you can :-P BUMP TO THE TOP cause ITS TWO DAYS AWAY

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im gonna be running the honda bf-goodrich challenge.. Combined 1/4 mile and autox

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm probably going if anyone sees a dark red civic honk at me and i'll follow u down. Its only my 2nd time going to englishtown.
I'm including a picture or my ride the black corners will be stock though. I lost one of them.

jdmspivic

Go Ahead Shoot Me b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i cant go booooo. Have to work which is bullshit.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
so i just heard that 11 cars got stolen last year....whos putting their cars in the show and who is just parking outside???

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lots of hondas...i left early cause the line for drag was crazy long. i was done autocrossing and the line was to the front gate.

blackhopes 4dr

i HAD alot more pics of the car show and all but my camera decided it didnt like em and they didnt save.

stince

Banned
damn..

i had a buddy with a black eg coupe with black 17" rota slips and a buddy with a turbo del sol..

lucky bastards..i should have went.