Honda Hot Deals Thread

yevangelis

eg ek ek
How about a thread where we can share the love and spread the wealth?

For example on Rockauto right now you can get some slotted rotors for 11$ a piece
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1315633,parttype,1896 they are called Ultra Rotor (rockauto doesn't supply direct links to each part afaik)

and a Beck Arnley fuel pump for GSR/TypeR for 18$ (scroll down to standard replacement)
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1000472,parttype,6256

BTW, you can search up wholesaler closeout parts only- here's how. First make sure you are in the 'interactive' catalog by clicking the link at the top of the site. Then click on the RSS button next to your model. That opens a new window where you will click on the RSS button again to bring up a list of discounted parts for that specific model.

Mods please lock if I'm out of bounds here.

otherwise, here are some tips to keep the thread organized;

No craigslist deals, they are local and useless to most of the people looking through the thread.

Include a specific link or part number with your post so people aren't searching through a whole site.

Keep chatter to a minimum, there is a section called 'should I buy/ what is this worth?'
if you want to discuss a specific part.

No self-promoting.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
RockAuto also has frequent 5% discount codes that you can find if you can search for it. Or if you shop there often, they mail it to you.

Expiring November 30th, 5% discount: 1798858615038429

When I was on Nasioc, they had a running thread dedicated to just RockAuto discount codes :D

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
RockAuto also has the reputation of selling parts that don't fit the advertised vehicle.
I've ordered full exhaust systems, suspensions parts like ball joints, tie rod ends, end links, etc, brakes, and gaskets. I had an issue with a mid pipe for my 95 Civic being too short and they paid shipping to return it. Ordered a different brand and it was perfect.

These have been parts for 95 Civic, 98 Civic, 2000 Civic, 1990 Accord, 2003 Mustang GT, 91 Jeep Cherokee, 96 Chevy Z71 1500, 89 240SX, 2004 Subaru WRX, 93 Lexus LS300.

I find that very low end brands often are missing information on the parts that they advertise, so I stay away. Maybe this has been the key to my success...

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I bought two bosch o2 sensors, part numbers matched the advertised numbers on the site, right vehicle and everything but the plugs didn't match the body harness. This was on both downstream o2s on my GS 300. I replaced the one of the front o2s with a Bosch unti and it fit perfect, but ended up having to get Denso units for both downstream ones. Told them about the issue and sent the Boschs back and they refunded that money, but I had to pay for the return shipping ( I probably could of got it back, but didn't feel like going through all that BS for 10 dollars).

And wouldn't you know it, those parts are still on their site for that car.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As long as this stays on track and there is no self promotion the site owner is okay with the thread. This will be closely monitored though. If it derails it will be closed.

yevangelis

eg ek ek
Thanks!

Well the verdict is in and it looks good

downstream/ secondary O2 sensor is also a re-packaged Denso- 20$

Re-manufactured caliper by TRW

looks like an anti-rust coating, the pads are labeled Pro Series

Last edited:

yevangelis

eg ek ek
RockAuto also has frequent 5% discount codes that you can find if you can search for it. Or if you shop there often, they mail it to you.

Expiring November 30th, 5% discount: 1798858615038429
yeah you can type "xxxxxxx coupon code" into google and get a discount for almost any online store these days

in fact I just placed an order with Advace Auto Parts (online) because with the discount codes they offer some things end up cheaper than RA and include free shipping, or you can always pick up in store.

TRT30 gets you 30% off

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ Yeah, I usually order online at Advance Auto with a code and then do in-store pick up right down the road from me.